1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Obama's Gun Ban List Is Out

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by fedupdon, Mar 13, 2009.

1. 4EvrLearning

4EvrLearning New Member

As quoted from the original post:

"Gun-ban list proposed. Slipping below the radar (or under the short-term memory cap), the Democrats have already leaked a gun-ban list, even under the Bush administration when they knew full well it had no chance of passage (HR 1022, 110th Congress). It serves as a framework for the new list the Brady's plan to introduce shortly. I have an outline of the Brady's current plans and targets of opportunity. It's horrific. They're going after the courts, regulatory agencies, firearms dealers and statutes in an all out effort to restrict we the people. They've made little mention of criminals. Now more than ever, attention to the entire Bill of Rights is critical. Gun bans will impact our freedoms under search and seizure, due process, confiscated property, states' rights, free speech, right to assemble and more, in addition to the Second Amendment. The Democrats current gun-ban-list proposal (final list will be worse)..."

First, I'd like to see his source for this information (the gun-ban list and the Brady information);
    Second, he says twice that this is "proposed"...not final.

Distressing information, to be sure...but I was just on the NRA-ILA website seeing headlines about positive gun issues in a few states, so that's encouraging!

The battle is on, but it's not over...and thank God we still have freedom of speech at this point...and that some of our elected officials are still representing us.
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2009
  2. LeSabreUltra

LeSabreUltra New Member

Me too. I'm broke from buying it (and some ammo and an extra mag) but I'm sure glad I have it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  3. islenos

islenos New Member

I sure miss the days when you could buy an AK for $150
  4. SaddleSarge

SaddleSarge New Member

.... and rebellion.
  5. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

Two words Sarge... BRING IT! :mad:
  6. hkruss

hkruss Active Member

Thank God they did not mention my Red Ryder B B gun!

(it COULD put an eye out!)
  7. 4EvrLearning

4EvrLearning New Member

shhhhhh hkruss....don't give 'em any ideas!!!
  8. GunHugger

GunHugger Well-Known Member

It only works if we comply, register our guns, register ourselves as gun owners and cooperate with them.

THAT'S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN HERE, NOT WITH ME.

Registration is first.

If you register your guns you have put them on the confiscation list, told them what you have and where they are.

They will tell you, just register them, that's all we want. Then get a permit to own them and all is fine. They just want to fingerprint you for your license to own them, no big deal. Do it or become a criminal. Many will.

I'm not doing any of their crap. I own guns and under our Constitution I am free to do so. If they want them...come and get 'em is all I can say. On that day some will die, maybe me too, but some things are worth fighting for...freedom is at the top of my list.
  9. glocknut

glocknut New Member

The wording that i heard was something like this...

It is better to die on your feet, than to live on your knees!

mike
    gn
  10. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

Nice:D That looks like a WASR. I"m very happy with my "bottom of the barrel junk Romanian AK." Mine didn't come with the bayonet (the lug was ground off) or a muzzle brake (the cap nut is welded onto my barrel but I"m working on taking care of that). Now I'm looking to get a new furniture set (with picatinny rails), a better pistol grip, and a red dot sight. I figure I'll get what I can get before they're decla:rolleyes:red "evil" again
  11. LeSabreUltra

LeSabreUltra New Member

Thanks! It is a WASR, though it's been prettied up a bit. It started off looking like this:

[​IMG]

For being the bottom of the barrel, they sure are reliable and fun to shoot. Mine is quite accurate as well.
  12. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

Yep, very fun and a lot more accurate than I was expecting:D
  13. spectre14

spectre14 New Member

So basically we are left to defend ourselves with baseball bats and golf clubs against criminals with firearms...... I don't care how good you are, you're gonna lose
  14. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

Well yeah, but it works so well in other countries, right? Oh wait, no it doesn't. Their crime rates shot through the roof after they instituted gun bans. But well, it'll be different here, banning guns will actually cause a decrease in crime, right? Our great messiah, the all-powerful and all-knowing Barry will figure it all out right?:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
  15. Vasily Zaytsev

Vasily Zaytsev New Member

They cant take whats already out here.

They can only stop import and manufacture of new.

If they were silly enough to try and take them, it would be wholesale bloodshed in the streets.

Im sure they are not even that dumb