Obama's orders to Military

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by armedandsafe, Jun 21, 2012.

1. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

http://patriotpost.com/alexander/13881
    "The Patriot Post (www.patriotpost.us/subscribe/ )"

Pops
  2. ampaterry

ampaterry *TFF Admin Staff Chaplain* Staff Member Supporting Member

God help us -
  3. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

There are those still claiming that America is a Christian nation. Back in the beginning, before the American revolution, that claim could be honestly made. But today, this is not a Christian nation, a Jewish nation, or even a moral nation. We are a nation of pagans and perverts. Don't expect that to change. We have one hope, and that is not in government or any other man-made institution.
  4. ampaterry

ampaterry *TFF Admin Staff Chaplain* Staff Member Supporting Member

:yeahthat:
  5. Caneman

Caneman Active Member

i tell my wife that now i know what is like to be a 1st century christian living in rome...
  6. Nighthawk

Nighthawk New Member

Not yet, but It'll get there. Faster than I ever thought it would.
  7. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Celebrating one's heritage or behavior is fine as long as it's your celebration, not the DoD's, or the Nation's.

:yeahthat:

There's been enough posts here lately that include pantynetta. By now, everybody should know where he's coming from.

At one time or another, everybody has had someone over them that they couldn't stand, but had to follow their orders anyway, or quit.

Unfortunately, our servicemen don't have that option.

How demoralizing. :(
  8. gvw3

gvw3 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I think you hit it... To bad. This country is falling apart.
  9. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

How many times have we witnessed the 'divide and conquer' strategy deployed by the current administration? And embraced no less.

Blame Bush, racism, class warfare, gltb, blame Bush, open boarders, bash women, divide the churches, blame Bush, Obamacare, bailouts, push the green agenda, high gas prices are good, blame Bush...

And it's always the conservatives fault for not taking ANOTHER step to the left.

There's more than one way to skin a cat. If congress won't cut the militarys spending enough, charge from the left flank. Create an atmosphere whereby MANY will choose not to serve.

He's a shrewed bastid. :mad:
  10. armoredman

armoredman New Member

Words fail.
  11. jbmid1

jbmid1 Active Member

Here's some good news I just learned today.

I don't know if it was drafted to counter this celebration, but among other things the Air Force is proposing in these leaner times to do away with all the heritage celebrations because they're simply a waste of time and manpower.

Retirement can't come soon enough!
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2012