Obama's Other Son

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by RunningOnMT, Apr 14, 2012.

1. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

2. rcairflr

rcairflr Well-Known Member

Thats enough to just make you sick. If that home intruder was brutally tortured 24/7 for the next 1000 years, it still wouldn't be enough to make up for what he did to those good people.
  3. g1nomad

g1nomad New Member

He lived 4 houses down from them! MF'er needs punished equally.
    So sad, this event.
  4. Marlin T

Marlin T Well-Known Member

I bet this kid was like Martin, one of those whom call themselves Nigga's.
  5. whymememe

whymememe Former Guest

Unbelievable, Tyrone!, what were you thinking?
  6. gvw3

gvw3 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

You have 2 types of people on earth. Good & Bad. Anyone that could do something like this is just plain no good. There is no hope for this guy.
  7. jlloyd73

jlloyd73 New Member

I want to say a lot, but I refuse to get kicked of the forums because of a little black thug punk. Punks like this guy are all over the place down here..........and they wonder why people don't trust their butts and look at them sideways.

Hey "black leaders" before you cry about how blacks are perceived, go into "your" neighborhoods and ask how you can fix these little thugs..........quit asking for our sympathy when one of them get shot.

My little white kids don't act like this because they were raised better and have higher standards placed on them.
  8. 1 Eyed Jack

1 Eyed Jack New Member

We are just plain screwed, left with no choice but to fully arm yourself, shoot first, and ask questions later, and then get thrown in jail, because you defended yourself and stopped something like this from happening to your family, what has become of our country? and how much worse does it have to get before something changes for the good,

I watch many of the shows, The first 48, Cops, Bait Car etc. etc., its pretty clear who the culprits are, and where they are, 75% have no idea who their "father" is, no desire to work and earn an honest living, that thought is the farthest thing from their mind, what can i steal, who can i rip off, where can i buy drugs, where can i sell my drugs, thats their first priority,

Putting out effort is no trouble when its time to go to the Gubmint office and have more paperwork filled out(by someone else because they quit school in the 9th grade) so that mo free money, thier Obama checks, can keep rolling in, generation after generation after generation,

God help me if any of these sub humans try to harm my family, I will be in jail, no doubt, because I will have no mercy on them, none, zero.
  9. yetiman

yetiman New Member

Good point. Seeing on the news this week that Charles Manson was up for parole kind of drove that point home.......
  10. Gun Geezer

Gun Geezer Well-Known Member

Our government has evolved into exactly what our founding fathers risked their lives and their fortunes to separate themselves from. Now all we need is a King. Anyone? Anyone?
  11. whymememe

whymememe Former Guest

Our government could stop spending all that money fighting wars on foriegn soil and spend more on the domestic front. Maybe get these people on the right track. I see some people adopting and guiding.
  12. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Are you kidding? Go there? Somebody could get robbed or killed trying that. Good grief man, use your head. :rolleyes:
  13. jlloyd73

jlloyd73 New Member

:lmao2: (that is probably why these "rich" black leaders don't go there......they would be prime targets)