Obamas real birth certificate? Possibly found.

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by DigitalRX, Aug 2, 2009.

1. DigitalRX

DigitalRX New Member

First, this site will give you an "attack" warning, if you're using Firefox download the NoScript addon if you don't trust my word. 80% of this sites information and posts were scrubbed shortly after the posted article... hm. It's also the website of Orly Taitz, a well known Attorney who has better things to do than hijack your information. Note: This is supposedly a copy of his birth certificate that was requested during the divorce of his parents, where accounts for some "Differences" in the document. Also notice the very blatant Book and Page number in reference to where the certificate would be held. For the first time it may be possible to end this debate with the simple opening of a book... Don't you just love books?

http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/blog1/?p=3583

Here is an alternative link to the same article.

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=105764

And another site with a lengthy and informative discussion, growing rapidly.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread487621/pg1

Make your own decisions, I'm skeptic, but hopeful.
  2. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

One can only hope. The HI doctor who keeps authenticating the HI document still will not offer any proof other than her word. I don't quite buy that...
  3. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

I think you already know my feelings towards the "birth certificate" the Hawaiian doctor keeps authenticating:p

Hmmm...this one actually has a raised seal and a signature on it:eek::D
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2009
  4. jim summers

jim summers Active Member

I reside in southern Indiana, you can almost step
    So what makes anybody think that Obama will have to produce a birth certificate if he has not done so by now he is not going to, don't get me wrong i think he should have to but he has not and no one in Washington seems to care, seems like the Republicans would be all over this like a starving rat.
  5. DigitalRX

DigitalRX New Member

Republican / Democrat, it doesn't really make a difference anymore imo. They're all the same, the government just needs reform and stick true to what our Founding Fathers wanted. One of the big arguments for it, is this attorney is putting her career on the line, as well as reps and senators, all over this piece of paper. She's a very successful lawyer who worked herself to where she is, if she knew it was a fake I doubt she would be so enthusiastic about this. There's a strong possibility it's a fake and she doesn't know.. but to willingly put your career and other peoples on the line seems a little bit extreme if you don't fully believe it.
  6. mrkirker

mrkirker New Member

Attached Files:

7. Big ugly

Big ugly New Member

8. Suicide*Ride

Suicide*Ride New Member

Johnny, I LMAO when I saw your horse gif!! ;):D:D:p

The Republicans have a lot of bigger issues than chasing down the elusive Birth cert. right now. Not that it's not important, just not front burner for them........ that's just MHO.

SR
  9. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

The Republicans act like they're all scared of Obama. After he got in office, a small handful mentioned the birth certificate, then quietly dropped it. Now even some right-wing bloggers are changing their stories from "He was born in Kenyan" to "He was born in Hawaii." And notice people are changing course on this after the "fair and impartial" mainstream media starts painting the non-believers as "birthers" and racist whackamoles? Like they're scared of the media and of Obama. Screw it, let them call me a birther and a right-wing whackjob. I firmly believe the commie scumbag was born in Kenya. His own actions in not releasing a long form birth certificate and having the "free" media discredit the non-believers prove it to me. I still want to know why the so-called conservative Republicans act like they are so damned scared of King-Emperor Barak I His Great Awesomeness and All-Knowing Teleprompter.
  10. mrkirker

mrkirker New Member

"My Horse! My Horse! My kindom for a horse!"
  11. 45nut

45nut Active Member

Whatsamatter mrkirker? You don't think this issue is important enough to keep beating until we get to the truth? :eek:

Funny .gif. Me like :D

Problems with tossing out Obozo as I see it.

1) Blacks ri.ot in every metro area burning their neighborhoods and spread to other areas of the cities - Led by ACORN or gangs. Either or both. I hope they make it to the burbs so I can get my licks in. :mad:

2) Mar.tial Law declared and Right Wingers will take the brunt of the spear - Pun intended

3) Biden becomes POTUS and Nancy Pelochit becomes VPOTUS

4) Confis.cation of private weapons implemented

5) Co.up d'e.tat. Hopefully someone with the Honor of Maximus will restore the power back to The People, or not. Will we trade one Dictator for another? Who knows, but it will be an interesting ride.
  12. mrkirker

mrkirker New Member

45, not to offend, but, in a word, "No".

It's an open forum, and I think the subject has been beat to death, to no avail; :eek: and further beating will not help poor 'ole Dobbin! ;)
    Continued beating will not advance the issue (if there ever was one) and help the poor old horse arise. However, it IS an open forum, so, here's the stick, (LOL) "Thwak-thwak-thwak!" :D :D :D
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2009
  13. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

Actually, I would consider this entirely new information until proven otherwise. Nowhere has this subject been mentioned thus far besides to speculate of such a document. The media and Mr. O himself would prefer that we be quiet on this issue so that it may become a null issue. CNN attempted to quiet the matter when one of the execs said that the original HI certificate was destroyed. A day or so later, HI said that it was not destroyed. Mr. Kirker, I think you're falling into the trap that the media would like for you to fall into. Complacency... No offense, just saying... :eek:
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2009
  14. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

I'll point something out regarding this statement. I don't think 'the Republicans' want to touch this with a 10 ft. poll. There's too much to risk by partaking in the witch hunt. This is a private citizen pursuing the issue. While I agree that there are more pressing issues for everyone in charge, I'm interested to see what this attorney is able to unearth. :)
  15. Teejay9

Teejay9 New Member

Southwest Corner of the US, "Where no stinking fen
    I know it seems fishy, dodgy, obfuscated and troubling, But, I can't help but think, "My they're beating that dead horse." Does anyone suppose that now after almost seven months in office, the Anointed one, Dear Leader, would come up with a BC stating he NOT born in the US? I'm sure he's American as can be, only he hates it. We'd better be prepared to fight a better battle. I, personally would believe he's a Kenyan-Indonenesian, but that's all wasted effort now. Let's choose our battles. Ones that we know we'll win, and not waste our time on this one. The water's far too muudy now to get to the truth. TJ
  16. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

Too muddy?
    What happened to 'transparancy'?:rolleyes:

oops....
    I guess it only applies to us regular folks.:confused:
    You know... The everday people that pay their taxes that won't be subject to taxes in order to support those that don't feel they need to pay taxes to get free benefits.:mad:

Seems pretty clear to me.:confused:

Tell the people what they want to hear, and shaft 'em after the obfuscation.
  17. Suicide*Ride

Suicide*Ride New Member

I think it will be one of us private citizens who happens upon the elusive BC by accident...... & when it's found all hell will break loose!!! ;)

I'd also like to see what this attorney dredges up! I don't think I'll click on any of the links though. My OS & internet security system are as old as me!

SR :p
  18. GMFWoodchuck

GMFWoodchuck New Member

We all know he wasn't born here. And even if he was he wasn't legally elected because ACORN bought his votes and invented people that didn't exist so that they could get a power grab by gaining control of the U.S. Census. But none of this matters because they coordinated all of this in a fashion so that even if the annointed leader got kicked out it would still be Biden filling his shoes.:mad::(
  19. 358 winchester

358 winchester *TFF Admin Staff*

Very good comments, MY FEAR is that short of an all out war we the people will never get control of Washington again. We are loosing our rights so fast that by 2010 election we may not have the right to vote, you can bet mine and your votes will not count in 2012.
  20. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

If we even have an election in 2012. I'm still waiting for Barry to find a reason to suspend the elections in 12.