Obamas real birth certificate? Possibly found.

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by DigitalRX, Aug 2, 2009.

1. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

2. USMC-03

USMC-03 New Member

Peoples Republic of the Pacific Northwest
    Someday, just for a change of pace, I would like to beat a dead mule...
  3. satellite66

satellite66 New Member

I have to keep wondering if the problem is not where he was born but who he was born too? Perhaps the father of record is not on the BC? Maybe the parents were not married at the time?
  4. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

Acording to that article
    The ones saying it's a photoshopped Australian certificate are the same ones that say "birthers" are racist whackjobs. They have no credibility to me. I'll wait and see if this one can be verified. But at this point I'd have to say that it does look more authentic than the "birth certificate" Obama's people posted.
  5. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

Did anyone else pick up on the fact that Hillary Clinton arrived in Nairobi, Kenya on Monday of this week as part of her 'African Tour'?...

Continued at http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/08/05/AR2009080502039.html

Come on guys. I'm slow. I figured someone would have beat me to this already. :D I heard about it on Monday when the media said that Bill Clinton was in N. Korea, while Hillary was in Kenya. I guess there goes all hope that a birth certificate might be discovered even if real. :rolleyes:
  6. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

First I've heard of it, but then I rarely, if ever, watch the "news" anymore. Well, I guess we know the REAL reason she's there, don't we? I bet that "personal message" says something like "Make the birth certificate disappear, or else!":rolleyes:
  7. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

It's reminiscent of how Mr. Barry went to HI before the election to be at the side of his dear old typical white lady grandmother, and a HI official came out a few days later to proclaim that she had seen the original long form birth certificate and it looks the same as her own, right?... The Governor of HI then sealed the original birth certificate. :confused::rolleyes:
  8. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

How does one get a public document sealed from public view?:confused:
  9. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

10. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

He probably has his goons...er, I mean employees and staffers threaten...er, I mean talk to them and tell them....er, ask them nicely to seal the records or else...er, I mean please.:rolleyes:

Now that the whole issue of the birth certificate has gone too far to be ignored anymore, even by the "fair and impartial" state run media, Hillary is sent on a trip to Africa, starting with Kenya and armed with a "personal letter" to the Kenyan President. Coincidence? I think not. I don't believe in coincidence. He's making sure his real birth certificate disappears because now even the compliant media can't cover up for him anymore. All they can do now is to continue vilifying those who doubt as "birthers"

See above. But it's amazing that he had that kind of juice BEFORE he was "elected" POTUS. Where would he get that kind of pull as a junior Senator from another state?
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2009
  11. Tom Militano

Tom Militano New Member

I can't comment on odumba, because all the words that come to mind would get me banned from the forum.