Obamas Secret Weapon?

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by artabr, Sep 21, 2009.

1. artabr

artabr New Member

2. ampaterry

ampaterry *TFF Admin Staff Chaplain* Staff Member Supporting Member

I am ashamed to see my country stoop so low as to use this kind of 'dirty bomb' against ANYONE, no matter how deserving we might feel they are -
  3. satellite66

satellite66 New Member

The inhumanity of it all. I would like to apologize to the Afghan people before Obama does.
  4. miker22

miker22 New Member

Fighting terrorism is serious. You are either for or against us and its about time we put some teeth into our strategy. Next time, Almostbright, Reno-Waco, Peelousy, and Boxless need to go with the Hildabeast.
  5. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

If naked aggression from Hillary don't buckle their knees, I don't know what will.:eek:

A naked Hillary is, well......:eek::eek::eek: