Obismal stumps for Coakley

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by Bobitis, Jan 17, 2010.

1. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

I don't think this is legal.
    Did her campaign pay for all of this? Does she have that much money?
    Is the POTUS paying for it out of his own pocket?
    AF One and security for this stunt will cost MILLIONS of dollars.:eek:

I'd give odds that the tax payers are footing the bill.:mad:

An investigation is in order. THAT I would pay for.
  2. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

Wow, I guess things are going so well that he can just leave DC for this kind of stupid crap:rolleyes: I would say that maybe he left the gov't on autopilot, but it's been on autopilot ever since he took office:rolleyes::rolleyes:
  3. topper

topper New Member

Odumma left the teleprompter in charge.

uh..mmm..uh..err...mm..uh..uh..err, etc.
  4. rentalguy1

rentalguy1 Former Guest

C'mon! Bush did the same stuff, as did Clinton, Bush Sr., Regan, and all the others. I'm guessing him stumping for her will do more harm than good.
  5. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

The Teleprompter could run things better than he does
  6. Suwannee Tim

Suwannee Tim New Member

Not legal for the Prez to campaign for candidates of his party? How you figure? This may be bad news as it means the Dems think Coakley has a good enough chance to risk the Prez's prestige. He doesn't need another embarrassment like the trip to Copanhagen where he failed to get the Olympics for Chicago. The word is he is trying to turn out da bruthas an da sistas who are going to sit this election.
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2010
  7. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

My understanding is that campaigning is to be done using contributions.
    NOT my tax dollars.

Or did I miss something?:confused:
  8. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

According to Rush on his show Friday, Blinky the Zombie and the rest of the House leadership has been sending money to Coakley, which is, technically speaking, illegal. But apparently Blinky's people did some creative wording on some forms or some such:rolleyes:

Besides, since when does "legal" enter into the 'Bama Bunch's thoughts before they take action?
  9. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

Don't sweat it too bad. People are pissed at Obama. I don't believe his presence will draw anyone on the fence over to Coakley. I've called a lot of moves by the current administration eerily tactical and in fact, smart. This one wreaks of ignorance of what the people are really upset about... :confused:
  10. giturgun

giturgun New Member

Old big ears will wag his head as he reads the tele p . and by the way I think he did take it with him . He gotta open his piehole a with out the prompter he would sound stupider than with it , if that is possible.
    You all know he kept his campaign promise to get them little girls a dog right . Important one there . Girls had to have a dog you know.