Obo and His Peeps Won't Go Down Easy

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by Caneman, Oct 17, 2012.

1. Caneman

Caneman Active Member

Last edited: Oct 17, 2012
  2. nmckenzie

nmckenzie Well-Known Member

Hmm...let's see if I've got the Infowars story straight; a bunch of doofus masterminds are threatening to assassinate Romney when Obbie loses, so they hop on a web site - which presumably has their names etc. - and announce it to the entire world. Wonderful, I suspect these geniuses will soon be visited by representatives of their local friendly Secret Service office.
  3. lonewolf204

lonewolf204 Active Member

This should not be tolerated!
  4. Deacon_Man

Deacon_Man Member

Obo's peeps are right about one thing, I do believe Romney will cut off all their freebies. That's why I am going to vote for him.
  5. flashman2002

flashman2002 New Member

He won't be able to cut the handouts. Nor would he want to for everything. I am ok with helping those that need it, not those that take advantage of a system that is clearly screwed. If the government could just get rid of millions of pages of code and scale it down a bit, making things more clear, it would be much better on all of us.
  6. glens67

glens67 Well-Known Member

Hmm...let's see if I've got the Infowars story straight; a bunch of doofus masterminds are threatening to assassinate Romney when Obbie loses, so they hop on a web site - which presumably has their names etc. - and announce it to the entire world. Wonderful, I suspect these geniuses will soon be visited by representatives of their local friendly Secret Service office.

Never happen... that would be a racist act by the SS
  7. Appliancedude

Appliancedude Well-Known Member

As of the day he became the official candidate he should have started getting protection detail. Hopefully they will ignore Holdners orders, and investigate this
  8. 45silverback

45silverback New Member

I think it probably will....... Probably already has....
  9. WHSmithIV

WHSmithIV Well-Known Member

I've been thinking.. if all these bozos would actually try to assassinate the newly elected president, it probably would be a good thing for them to try. Our Secret Service tends to shoot first and ask questions later. This would result in total destruction of the Democratic Party as a political party since they would never be able to gain any respect for being a party advocating killing of US Citizens and most notably an elected President. Not only that, all the idiots that would have tried their hand at assassinating Romney would be dead so - no worry about them voting (unless they live in Chicago of course, where they can still vote when they're dead)...
  10. GunnyGene

GunnyGene New Member

A little newsbite from Obama's appearance on the Daily Show last nite.

"In the interview, his second appearance on the show since taking office and sixth overall, Obama said his number one priority was the safety of Americans.

"And they will continue to get that over the next four years of my presidency," he said. "

I would prefer that the Number One Priority, be the Liberty of Americans. But it seems we can kiss that goodbye if he's re-elected, in favor of safety and security.

What's that quote? Ah, yes: Good old Ben Franklin

"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
  11. Gun Geezer

Gun Geezer Well-Known Member

The Kenyans idea of safety isn't my idea of safety! What are his qualifications for dictating what makes me feel safe? I'm too old for a nanny!