Obomba birth certificate NEW news.

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by Marlin T, Jan 19, 2011.

1. Gun Geezer

Gun Geezer Active Member

As Judge Judy says, "If it isn't here, it doesn't exist!" Works for me!
  2. fleetwood1976

fleetwood1976 Active Member

Whether born here or not. He is not a patriotic american. He cares nothing for the freedoms and rights of americans. He is not christian and more than likely muslim. Politically correct or not, that alone is a major problem. I could care less that he is black mixed or whatever, it is the fact that he is not an american in his heart. I am proud of the founding fathers version of America and proud to live in a country that believes in those principles. But, sadly the majority of the country has lost these beliefs.
  3. ozo

ozo Active Member

Amen Cadillac.
  4. BETH

BETH Well-Known Member

we as american's deserve to see birth certificate
  5. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    I don't for a moment believe that Obozo was born in Amreica. Neither does millions of other Americans. If Obozo has nothing to hide, then he should prove us all wrong. But he won't, because he can't! How much money has he spent to keep his birth records hidden from the world? Why? Where there's smoke there's fire! He has spent millions to keep his birth records from us because it is all he can do! There are no American birth records for this man, so he must hide who he really is!
  6. WABob

WABob Former Guest

Why does it cost anything to keep records sealed? Isn't it a matter of just denying permission to release the records? For example most states have a list of people who are allowed to get a certified copy of a birth record.

I have read claims that he spent a butt load to keep his records sealed, but so far have not seen any actual evidence of it at all.
  7. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

All of his official documents are sealed.

Obama kindergarten records
    Punahou School records
    Occidental College records
    Columbia University records
    Columbia thesis "Soviet Nuclear Disarmament"
    Harvard Law School records
    Harvard Law Review articles
    University of Chicago scholarly articles
    Passport
    Medical records

Other documents

• Complete files and schedules of his years as an Illinois state senator from 1997 to 2004

• Obama's client list from during his time in private practice with the Chicago law firm of Davis, Miner, Barnhill and Gallard

• Illinois State Bar Association records

• Baptism records

• Obama/Dunham marriage license

• Obama/Dunham divorce documents

• Soetoro/Dunham marriage license

• Adoption records
    Birth certificate
  8. red14

red14 New Member

At least he has nothing to hide.:rolleyes:
  9. rentalguy1

rentalguy1 Former Guest

I'm with you, except for this one point. I am fairly certain that we still have freedom of religion in this country. A person's religion, or lack thereof, should have absolutely nothing to do with his qualifications to be president. That should not be taken as me stating I would vote for a muslim or a atheist, because I would not. I would certainly vote for other candidates who practiced religions other than followers of Christ. It is a personal choice of the voter, not a requirement. We either must follow ALL of the Constitution, or wad it up and toss it out. We cannot omit certain parts when it suits our needs.