Obomba on abortion

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by Bobitis, Sep 13, 2009.

1. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

2. Trouble 45-70

Trouble 45-70 New Member

To Obama its' just a piece of tissue. Whenever we got pregnant, it was always a baby not a tissue, fetus it was a baby! Guess what. it was always a baby 6 times. My wife never gave birth to a tissue or fetus, just babies. Not even a watermelon, always a baby. If he could have politically gotten away with praising the slaying of a pro-lifer I think he would have. I might be wrong but I don't think so or he never would have appointed some of his czars some of whom favor post postpartum abortion.
  3. graehaven

graehaven Well-Known Member

He doesn't care. He won. He gets to remake America. He got a mandate.

what's not to understand. man ur thick. :rolleyes: [sarcasm]

..when evil rules, the people mourn. Proverbs. Whole lot of mourning going on. We have evil rulers.

It's going to get a lot worse.
  4. momo

momo Former Guest

I only wish Obama's mother had praticed what he preaches about abortion.:D
  5. JohnBrainard

JohnBrainard New Member

Anyone notice the headline of that article uses the term Anti-Abortion rather than Pro-Life? You'll never see a headline that refers to someone that's Anti-Life.

Human Events has it right... Obama's more pro-choice than NARAL.
  6. red14

red14 Active Member

That's a good point. Anti-abortion sounds worse than Pro Life. Just as Pro Choice sounds better than Anti Life, or more appropriately, ................. Unborn Baby Murderer!

I believe that's the Liberal agenda, to put a happy face on an evil view.:cool:
  7. Huck Finn

Huck Finn Member

He's just trying to keep long term costs down. An abortion is a cheap proceedure, in the $200 range. One simple procedure will save money on a life time of free medical care, a life time of welfare, 12 years of a free public education that will be wasted.

It may save the life of a police officer at best. At the least, it will save hundreds of thousands of dollars in storing the unwanted child in jails and prisons, and court costs will be nill. Then when this unwanted welfare rat finally contracts AIDS or Cancer, it will save hundreds of thousands more in end of life care.

On a more personal note, it may save your car being stolen or your home broken into. There's a 50/50 chance it will prevent a rape. All in all, it will go a long way in being able to lower the national debt to the Clinton levels and may even lower taxes for us hard workin' tax payin' men with out having to cut out a single program.

I say we all get behind it and take a big dent out of the uncontrolled spending that's been going on for 8 1/2 years!
    I will now take any questions you might have....
  8. glocknut

glocknut New Member

Just goes to show how fast a bad case of roids can sneak up on a person.... about the same frequency as Huck showing up on TFF. :rolleyes:

mike
    gn
  9. Huck Finn

Huck Finn Member

Mike, you've got me with the whole roid thing. If you're implying that I'm a roid, I'll take that as a compliment as a roid is the only non lethal cure for homosexuality. So it looks like we're preventing sin and saving a big chunk a change so far in this little give and take. I appreciate your input.
    I did throw open the floor to questions and I'd be honoured to entertain any you might have. Just jump right in big guy.
  10. glocknut

glocknut New Member

Ewww... 2 posts in one day. I must have riled you up a bit? :rolleyes:

mike
    gn
  11. Huck Finn

Huck Finn Member

Riled? No. I'm a beacon of light, helping my fellow Americans to find a BIG way to trim a ton of fat out of the health care budget, the police budget and to make our great country a safer place to live. I'm amazed that my theory has recieved such a warm welcome because I haven't hear a word of dissent. The ball's in your court pard...
  12. glocknut

glocknut New Member

You have not heard any "dissent" because we all know its pointless to argue with a mindless leftist who cannot see what is right in front of his own face...

Beacon of light? :D Or more like your parents let you back onto their computer so you can make some more harrassing posts on TFF.... :cool:

mike
    gn
  13. Huck Finn

Huck Finn Member

Well Mike don't argue with a mindless leftist who cannot see what's clearly in front of my face. So instead of argueing with a minless idiot, why not critique the points I made so clearly. Surely they're clear enough for you to understand. I'd really like to get a "Righty Brain Trust" such as yourself to evaluate my theorums and projections. It really will make the world a better place, And if you need my help in clairifying anything, just ask old pard.
  14. GunHugger

GunHugger Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2009
  15. GMFWoodchuck

GMFWoodchuck New Member

The only reason why abortions cost 200 dollars is because they are subsidized by your state governments, and now our federal government. The clinic/doctor gets more than that. That's why planned parenthood is able stay in business. It's just like the cash for clunkers program. People were able to get a 20,000 dollar car for 12,000 dollars.
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2009