Obomba's court date

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by Marlin T, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

Fed. Judge Carter sets Trial Date for Obama's Eligibility!
    The expedited trial has been set for Jan. 26, 2010, just 4 1/2 months from now!
    I and many other concerned veterans and citizens attended the hearing today in Federal Court in Santa Ana in the lawsuit against Barack Obama to determine his eligibility to be President and Commander in Chief. About 150 people showed up, almost all in support of the lawsuit to demand that Obama release his birth certificate and other records that he has hidden from the American people..

Judge David Carter refused to hear Obama's request for dismissal today, instead setting a hearing date for Oct. 5, since Obama's attorneys had just filed the motion on Friday. He indicated there was almost no chance that this case would be dismissed. Obama is arguing this lawsuit was filed in the wrong court if you can believe that. I guess Obama would prefer a "kangaroo court" instead of a Federal court. Assuming Judge Carter denies Obama's motion for dismissal, he will likely then order expedited discovery which will force Obama to release his birth certificate in a timely manner (if he has one).

The judge, who is a former U.S. Marine, repeated several times that this is a very serious case which must be resolved quickly so that the troops know that their Commander in Chief is eligible to hold that position and issue lawful orders to our military in this time of war. He basically said Obama must prove his eligibility to the court! He said Americans deserve to know the truth about their President.

The two U.S. Attorneys representing Barack Obama tried everything they could to sway the judge that this case was frivolous, but Carter would have none of it and cut them off several times. Obama's attorneys left the courtroom after about the 90 minute hearing looking defeated and nervous.

Great day in America for the U.S. Constitution! The truth about Barack Obama's eligibility will be known fairly soon - Judge Carter practically guaranteed it!

Video from the press conference after the hearing coming soon. Congratulations to plaintiffs attorney Dr. Orly Taitz! She did a great job and won some huge victories today. She was fearless!

Jeff Schwilk, Founder
    www.SanDiegoMinutemen.com
  2. OBrien

OBrien New Member

:eek::D:eek::D:eek::eek::eek::D:D:D:D:eek::eek::eek::eek: I'm speechless This is amazing in more ways than one.
  3. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

I wonder if Dr. Orly Taitz is arranging for bodyguard protection. There are plenty of US Marines near Santa Ana who would probably volunteer for the job.

Pops
  4. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

Bye Bye Obomba.
    Hello Biden......
    Then Pelosi......

We are SCREWED for at least 4 years!:eek:
  5. jim summers

jim summers Active Member

I reside in southern Indiana, you can almost step
    I wouldn't get to excited just yet.
  6. Doc1911

Doc1911 New Member

I wouldn't get excited either as Carter was nominated by President Bill Clinton to be 'a judge.' This may be just camera play so it will "look" like he is being rough and tough that way it will close the issue once and for all when he says the "O" is ok. Of course, I am just speculating - but as many here have seen this type of smoke and mirrors before.
  7. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

It doesn't matter that a date is set. They are going to continue it till the end of time.
  8. Islandboy

Islandboy New Member

But think about the follow through if in fact it is determined he was not eligible:
    The thought of conspiracy comes to mind, which could lead to Biden/Pelosi.
    It could turn into a serious mess, but, I am no U.S. constitutional scholar.
  9. Insulation Tim

Insulation Tim Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Don't forget that senile idiot Byrd!
  10. Trouble 45-70

Trouble 45-70 New Member

Hope the judge watches his 6.
  11. Southern Boy

Southern Boy New Member

Last edited: Sep 25, 2009
  12. Doc1911

Doc1911 New Member

Thanks for finding that. What will become of a new non-O-Government? Will it be worse, better, the same. The succession does not look to promising:

13. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

Yeah, like a FEDERAL judge will jeopardize his paycheck and pension by deciding against The Hussein.
  14. Doc1911

Doc1911 New Member

Yea, and as I stated above he "was nominated by President Bill Clinton to be 'a judge,'" but if it happens - the cure may be worse than we have now.
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2009
  15. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

O and Biden ran on a joint ticket. If the ticket was inelligible, is Biden truely VP? We might find ourselves straight to Pelosi. Which would put us in deeeeep Pelosi.

Pops
  16. Slowrid-Der

Slowrid-Der New Member

I believe this to be correct. Anything Obama has done is done illegally if he is found to be ineligible to be the president of the USA. So it would go directly to Pelosi. But she would be powerless. She has no approval rating and no trust.

I don't know what would be worse for the country, Obama being exposed as ineligible which will lead to treason and perjury charges or if he does his 4 years and then is out. The big risk is if he gets re-elected for another 4 years. The horror! But then again if he is not loyal to our country who knows what terrible things he may do. That would be far worse I think?

If it is true that he is not an American does anyone know what will happen constitutionally for his premeditated illegal actions?
  17. Kieran McCaig

Kieran McCaig New Member

They still hang people in Canada for treason bring him up here I got rope.
  18. kingchip

kingchip New Member

Pelosi signed off on husseins eligibility forms to run as the dnc representative. That would implicate her in the fraud, which may disqualify her from the list of successors.

NEXT !!!
  19. Artemus

Artemus New Member

Even if Obama is found inelligable,the Democrats would just change the Constitution to suit them.We are in a no win situation.
  20. Slowrid-Der

Slowrid-Der New Member

Great point. So she would be held for crimes against that people also you think?