Obomba's court date

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by Marlin T, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Slowrid-Der

Slowrid-Der New Member

I believe this to be correct. Anything Obama has done is done illegally if he is found to be ineligible to be the president of the USA. So it would go directly to Pelosi. But she would be powerless. She has no approval rating and no trust.

I don't know what would be worse for the country, Obama being exposed as ineligible which will lead to treason and perjury charges or if he does his 4 years and then is out. The big risk is if he gets re-elected for another 4 years. The horror! But then again if he is not loyal to our country who knows what terrible things he may do. That would be far worse I think?

If it is true that he is not an American does anyone know what will happen constitutionally for his premeditated illegal actions?
  2. Kieran McCaig

Kieran McCaig New Member

They still hang people in Canada for treason bring him up here I got rope.
  3. kingchip

kingchip New Member

Pelosi signed off on husseins eligibility forms to run as the dnc representative. That would implicate her in the fraud, which may disqualify her from the list of successors.

NEXT !!!
  4. Artemus

Artemus New Member

Even if Obama is found inelligable,the Democrats would just change the Constitution to suit them.We are in a no win situation.
  5. Slowrid-Der

Slowrid-Der New Member

Great point. So she would be held for crimes against that people also you think?
  6. Slowrid-Der

Slowrid-Der New Member

They can't change the constitution that easily, they would have to go through the amendment process. However, they could subvert the constitution as they normally do but I don't know it the people of this country would stand for that. If he is exposed he will be out and others will fall with him.