O'Bummer Can Sure Give Speech....

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by tuckerd1, Sep 8, 2011.

1. tuckerd1

tuckerd1 Well-Known Member

But he has proven over and over that he can't do anything. Will he change over the next 14 months so he can get reelected?
  2. Shooter45

Shooter45 *Administrator* Staff Member

He will try to fool the people one more time over the next 14 months, but will they fall for it again ??? The media seems to be trying to help him.
  3. jstgsn

jstgsn Well-Known Member

Brace yourself Bridget! You are about to be inundated with lies rhetoric and hatred. The next few months are going to be totally ugly with the lies and accusations from the left. It's a sad time we live in, much like those of our founding fathers. I hope we don't have to take the steps they did, as they suffered greatly. But from what I see around me, it don't look good.
  4. TheGunClinger

TheGunClinger Well-Known Member Supporting Member

The whole time he was speaking, my smoke up the a** alarm was going off. Thankfully, the NFL game is on!!
  5. savage170

savage170 Member

Another one of those bills they have to find out what is in it because he sure was vague on details just a bunch of[​IMG]
  6. rentalguy1

rentalguy1 Former Guest

Did he give another speech tonight? I had more important things to do...like build a duck pen, so the think will stop pooping on my back porch!
  7. jedwil

jedwil Well-Known Member Supporting Member

He's kinda lost without his teleprompter.
  8. Juker

Juker New Member

Darn, did I miss it? Had to pick all the gravel out of my truck tires...
  9. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

I missed it. But I'm sure I would have sneezed and my eyes would have gotten itchy while listening to him because I'm allergic to bull****.
  10. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

He was never ready to be President, in my opinion. I mean let's take a look at his resume. He was a community organizer, two years as an Illinois Senator. No private sector experience. No military background.

Not to mention, some of the people he is friends with and his voting record should have disqualified him from being President. Van Jones, Bill Ayers, his repeated attacks against the Second Amendment. Two of Obama's campaign contributors were investigated for fraud shortly after his election.

Let's also not forget that this man has gone to extreme lengths to fight having to provide proof that he is a natural born citizen of the United States. When John McCain's citizenship came into question, he did nothing but cooperate with the FEC, Obama did not. Obama fought it and fought it in court, cannot decide which hospital he was born in, there are a number of inconsistencies and questions with the certificate he did release not too long ago. The American people have simply not been told the truth.

His performance as President has not earned him a second term either. He does nothing but spend every cent we don't have for future generations down the road to pay for - if America lasts that long. He bailed out a bunch of banks who failed because of their poor loan practices. The American people paid in full for that one - and 34 foreign banks got our tax money too. Where is the bail out for all the Ma & Pa businesses? His Justice Department is a mess. They can't decide who sold guns to whom - and again - the American people are also being lied to there.

This guy is doing a terrible job. I don't know how anybody with one shred of intelligence can say that this man has been a good President unless they're on something. I feel bad for the guy because I'm sure he's probably a nice person, just totally wrong when it comes to politics and economics.

People are getting fed up, and I think we're going to see a repeat of the 2010 elections. More Democrats out of a job. And I'm sure we'll all hear the "America is racist" or "America is unfair" stuff once again. Most people would agree with me when I say that America is going in the wrong direction.
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2011
  11. rentalguy1

rentalguy1 Former Guest

I'll openly admit to being a racist. The difference with me, though, is that I hate all races equally. I am a equal opportunity offender who finds it much easier to find a reason to hate people than bend over backwards and find a reason to like them. Respect few, fear none...
  12. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

I don't think I'm racist, but I just don't like people who act like they're from the hood, who can't wear their pants the right way, and who can't speak English right. Or their car pulls up next to ya and the trunk is rattling to some jungle jump music.
  13. rentalguy1

rentalguy1 Former Guest

I just don't like (most) people. And I am especially hateful towards people who are black, white, hispanic, jewish, christian, hindu, tall, short, and fat. Especially if they are short, fat, hispanic people who have white parents with black roots, and study the new testament while eating a passover dinner...
  14. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

while publically listed as being racist , all creeds colours have good and bad but admit some have been taught the out held hand and a riot if they dont get it works and are moving into that brainwash ..

treat all folks with respect until they show they aint worthy of it , then wipe em
  15. rentalguy1

rentalguy1 Former Guest

respect is earned, not given. Uncle Sam taught me that one. If someone wants my respect, they will only get it through actions. It is not a automatic with me. That is not to say that I won't treat everyone I meet with basic human dignity. I have also been known to give a complete stranger my last dollar, but neither means that they get my respect.