Obummer to use UN to get our guns

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by 22WRF, Jul 5, 2011.

1. 22WRF

22WRF Well-Known Member

2. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

I had heard they put a stop to it. Either way, I'm not giving them anything. The UN has no authority to crush my rights, just as the Federal gov't or the state have no authority to crush my rights.
  3. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

S reall gona hit the fan if they try. Its gona be funny. Hay while they are at it they might as well try to take away our muscle cars and pickup trucks too. And all the American flags, fishing poles, boats, Harley's and our women, just saying.
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2011
  4. permafrost

permafrost Active Member

I'm with ya'
  5. dons2346

dons2346 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

The UN can go P up a rope as far as I am concerned.
  6. Hatch

Hatch Former Guest

Uhm... cyclone... :(

They already ARE!

how about the guy in Texas that goes crazy with lawsuits over anything regarding "God" or any religious implications in trials/courts?

how about taxes on per gallon of gas? yeah, a Chevelle SS with a 454 is a monster! I wish I had one... but arent they already attacking it even more since it gets X miles per gallon instead of Y miles per gallon when they hit the pump at 7-11 or Mobil or wherever they gas up?

(oh by the way... CA is now talking about a per MILE tax, based on your ODOMETER, because they have pushing all of this GREEN energy policy, but guess what?!?! that worked, sort of, it killed jobs, and it forced people to do what the liberal left wanted them to do, only now... they are losing money on the taxes put "per gallon" at the pump. OOPS!

How many people have ever read that little yellow label that states what the tax cost is per gallon when gassing up?

I'm serious, you guys need to watch what we do here, CA infects every other state with our liberal cancer. It spreads and it seizes control and then it has enough power that to kill it, kills the host too.