Occupy Wall St spreads to Australia

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, Oct 12, 2011.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

http://www.news.com.au/breaking-new...ads-to-australia/story-e6frfku0-1226165710686

DEMONSTRATORS plan to set up a permanent campsite outside the Reserve Bank in Sydney as part of a global day of action inspired by the Occupy Wall Street movement.
    Organisers intend to remain camped in Martin Place "indefinitely" from Saturday, as they attempt to spread their pro-democracy, anti "corporate greed" message.

Similar Occupy protests will begin in capital cities across Australia on the same day.

"People are coming will all sorts of reasons to get out on the streets," a spokesman for the Occupy Sydney event told AAP.

"There's a general sense that the world is dominated by the one per cent of super rich at the top of society.

"In America it's been driven by the dire economic circumstances, but nevertheless there's people getting sacked, massive inequalities in Australia."

The Occupy Wall Street movement began in New York with protests in the heart of the city's financial district in mid-September.

The movement has been inspired by the Arab Spring revolutions and attended by hundreds of people, including the setting up of a permanent campsite around Zuccotti Park.

The Occupy Sydney spokesman said police had been told about demonstrators' intentions.

"We're hoping that the police respect that we're camping out peacefully and we don't mean any harm," he added.

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/breaking-new...ia/story-e6frfku0-1226165710686#ixzz1acioZSgh

--------------------------------------------------------------------

i hope the cops respect em too , cause we wont ;)

pic's when the counter op's begin

any suggestions on what should be first ??

we have flea bombs ( fleas in bottles )

stink bombs

dingo bait ( every dog in miles will be attracted )

pulse strobes ( 6 million lumen job's )

and a heap of camera's to catch these mutt's out any time the pee or doing anything else nasty in the area
  2. ofitg

ofitg New Member

Dennis Miller just made a suggestion on the O'Reilly show. Open a job fair where they are demonstrating, and watch them all run away.
  3. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

i do like that one , but i dont have any jobs to offer that they'd take

i could use a skinning hand ( scraping skins removing the flesh from the hide etc)

neighbours here could use some fencers , but thats too hard yakka ( work) for these types , yeah your right they'd rather complain ..
  4. Buckshot

Buckshot Active Member

I really like the flea bomb idea until I wondered if the fleas in the bottles were tough enough to kick butt on the resident fleas the protesters brought with them....
  5. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

i just dipped the cattle so ticks will be hard to find .. if the nights are cool the fleas should do just fine ...
  6. al45lc

al45lc New Member

So, should we ask these idiots if they want to topple George Soros?
  7. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

somewhere on Topix is a anti soros rant from these nutz , he dont care , its good , he can play the victim from lunatics and group others into the title along the way
  8. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

So, is the occupy wall street protest a little to early? Lets see. I am not a conspiricy therory type. No really. Ok, georgy boy (soros) for those of you not on a first name basis, has started what he calls a protest against wall st. Since he makes the majority of his money betting against the markets and causing the economy to fail, he has a long term plan in mind and his puppet is very much involved. As you know, he has come out in support of these dope smoking, lazy, anti american, gimmie sumthin for free, I hate rich people kind of scum bags that have planted their non productive a$$es on lawns all over the country and the world. But wait, its a bit too early.

We all know bozo has been cooking up a plan to find a way to create havoc during the next election so he can do a number of things. Remember, this is their tactics. They create diversions so the attention is drawn off of what they are really doing. What will it be? Acorn unleashed under another name only regrouped and more organized and more powerfull than ever. Riots and termoil so martial law can be put into effect. Oh, and lets not forget, they will have to disarm people just to "make sure" everyone is safe. Holder is facing possible jail time (wont ever happen) but the noise elsewhere draws the attention away to the more "important" things while the real issues go un noticed and our country sinks that much closer into self destruction.

It seems too early for this diversion tactic but is it? Is there something really going on that we are overlooking? There always is when so much noise is being made by georgy boy. There always is. Take that to the bank.
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2011
  9. jedwil

jedwil Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Well, seems to me it's the Flea Party and they are all Fleabaggers.
  10. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

well someone tossed in a few pounds of bird seed and kept on tossing if till right on dark last night , pigeons here have bird lice , so do the protestors now ..