October Surprise in the plans?

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by armedandsafe, Jul 16, 2010.

1. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

I'm not one who has bought into the government plotting and planning and involvement in 9/11, nor into several other popular conspiracy theories. However, this does give me pause, with today's administration in place.

http://www.personalliberty.com/bob-livingston/the-october-surprise/
    Pops
  2. Trouble 45-70

Trouble 45-70 New Member

How about, Iran has the bomb!!! We have to strike now and strike hard against Iran's Nuclear program. How many Carrier groups and Marine assault units moved into the region last month? Where are the newly converted Cruse Missile subs? Last I heard 3 were in the Pacific and one getting ready to sail. Would that be crisis enough with Obama acting Presidential and neutralizing the situation and saving the nation from camel launched nukes.
  3. lentz

lentz Former Guest

I've been watching for this all along.
    Thanks pops
    Stay on top of it!
  4. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

That's an interesting scenario.

What if Isreal decided to 'intervene' right in the middle of it all?:eek:
    Iran would get the point, and the potUS would get his walking papers.
  5. kingchip

kingchip New Member

The way about everything else he has manages has gone to sheet, I'm not so sure a surprise might not backfire. Then again, I guess he could suspend the elections. It could harm the agenda of a lame duck congress.
  6. lentz

lentz Former Guest

Israel last Sunday did everything but give the date.They can't and won't wait until Iran has the ability to fire nukes on them.Then all hell will break loose for sure.
  7. glocknut

glocknut New Member

Obama would pull a bill clinton and bomb a deserted goat herding camp and then claim he "took out" irans nuclear capability...
    Sad thing is that too many would believe it.

mike
    gn
  8. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    No matter what happens, VOTE THE BAS^%&$* OUT!
  9. bamajoey

bamajoey Well-Known Member

Obama won't attack fellow muslims, besides, he doesn't have the stones. He won't have an October surprise unless George Soros pulls his strings