1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Odd flintlock pistol

Discussion in 'Black Powder Shooting / Muzzleloaders / Handguns' started by Pustic, Oct 26, 2011.

1. Pustic

Pustic Member

[​IMG]

This is a real gun.
  2. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

back hammer popular for a while in targets and euro shoots

i've a add for one in german somewhere about 1910 i'll try to find it

good to see one shooting , cheers!
  3. rdstrain49

rdstrain49 New Member

good grief, how many rounds does that thing hold :AR15firing:
  4. RJay

RJay Well-Known Member

One:)
  5. flintlock

flintlock Well-Known Member

I've seen this one somewhere before. Apparently a very accurate target pistol.
  6. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

spot on flintlock its a target model , forget who did the original i think umberti or someone made a copy , for a while , it was at dixies for a while too ..
  7. jjmitchell60

jjmitchell60 Active Member

Raised in Buzzard Roost near Frog Town in hillls o
    IF you go to the NMLRA Walter Cline Range in Friendship, IN each June and Sept when the have the 10 day spring and fall national shoots you will see LOTS of back action flinters as well as all types of ignition systems that can be dreamed of. Like Jack states, the back action flint lock is not new. There were German gun smiths expermimiting with them in the early 18th century (1700s) as well as inline flint actions and multi-barreled flint actions.
  8. Buffalochip

Buffalochip Active Member

Seems like the action is on the wrong side--unless this is a left-hand gun being fired by a right-hander.