Odd request for a 'different' type of 20 gauge load

Discussion in 'The Ammo & Reloading Forum' started by Crracer_712, Apr 5, 2012.

1. Crracer_712

Crracer_712 New Member

I posted this on another forum this morning, I was surprised to see it wasn't at all un heard of. Thought I'd share with you all as well.

I have an auto collision repair shop, also do some front end suspension work. Long time customer that runs an Ambulance transport service comes in this morning and is at the front counter and notices some gun related magazines/catalogs on the counter. He asks if I know anyone that loads 20 gauges shotgun shells.

I said I did and that I loaded my own. He says he has a strange request, already asked someone else and was turned down.

He's got a friend that passed away, used to skeet shoot with a 20 gauge shotgun. His wife had him cremated, and she and her kids want his ashes loaded in the shotgun shells so he can go shooting one more time.

He then says he loads 12 gauge, but it had to be 20 gauge to shoot out of the his late friends gun. I told him I'd loan him my press and whatever else he needed. He said he doesn't want to do it himself.

I told him I'd have to think about it. But I'll probably do it for them unless someone can think of a reason not too.
  2. cpttango30

cpttango30 Guest