Oddballs...

Discussion in '.22-Rimfire Forum' started by Smokin Guns, Mar 8, 2003.

1. Smokin Guns

Smokin Guns New Member

Smokin Guns
    V.I.P. Member
    (8/17/02 2:29:34 pm)
    Reply | Edit Oddballs...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Went ahead and added the 3rd oddball copy...

Tac401
    Administrator
    (8/17/02 9:55:44 pm)
    ezSupporter
    Re: Oddballs...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Gotta love those 22's!

Nice!
    TFF VMBB Email Tac

hotload
    V.I.P. Member
    (8/18/02 8:30:18 am)
    Reply 22's
    If we ever have another civil war, or any other type of war inside our own country, we know what to arm our children with now dont we.

Vibe77
    (8/18/02 12:24:12 pm)
    Reply add a Calico
    My Calico M-100 carbine would look right at home in with that group.

Smokin Guns
    V.I.P. Member
    (8/18/02 1:14:07 pm)
    Reply | Edit Calico...
    Vibe, i've had my eye on the calico's a time or two( both the .22 and the 9mm). How do you like it? Ever have any trouble with the drum mag?

Vibe77
    (8/20/02 11:03:17 pm)
    Reply calico
    Other than wearing a blister on my thumb from loading the dang things? Nope. Well I did lube one of the winders with a lube oil containing teflon...you should NOT do that. Roller ratchets don't work as well when thay cannot grip. But once I cleaned it out a bit it works fine. I've got an M-100 and an M-100-P (early M-110) neither have given any problems. Not that I've shot em enough to put any real wear on em though...Only about 5 or 6 mags full through each...Well maybe 10 through the pistol.