1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

O'Drama ad compares voting for him to losing your virginity

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by montezumaz, Oct 26, 2012.

1. montezumaz

montezumaz Former Guest

http://www.humanevents.com/2012/10/26/obama-ad-compares-voting-for-him-to-losing-your-virginity/
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6G3nwhPuR4&feature=player_embedded

Barack Obama has released a campaign ad in which a gushing actress, speaking in a rapid oh-my-god-he’s-so-cute babble, compares voting for Obama to losing your virginity. This is what Obama really thinks of you, ladies. All the gassy “War on Women” nonsense boils away, to reveal a deeply patronizing, insulting worldview in which, to paraphrase another repulsive Obama slogan, you’re just a pile of “ladyparts” that can fill out a ballot. This is the rock-bottom depth that Barack Obama has brought the American presidency to. Even Bill Clinton had enough respect for his country to deny his horn-dog personal behavior and project a respectable image. Even Bill Clinton thought more of America than this. - John Hayward
  2. nmckenzie

nmckenzie Well-Known Member

Well, in the sense that he's really screwed the country, I guess the analogy sorta works.
  3. GunnyGene

GunnyGene New Member

That girl needs to get a life.
  4. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

so you vote for obama your screwed ?? that what she's saying ??

let's face it if she's equating obama to a first time experience let's see that angle in toto

ok the girly gives in and says yes and obozo does the deed , but with a estimated 140 million women in the USA think he's stopping at you dear?? he's onto the next one ASAP

now if you look at his presidency you'll see he uses a electric pen or rubber stamp to sign stuff ,

dont be surprised if he sends you a dildo and says "job well done"

( cause thats his way to fix the economy.. hand out ways folks can screw themselves and say its good work)

lady , you have made yourself look like a dumb chic who got her panties scammed off her by some low life liar

and thats exactly what obama is

thank you
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2012
  5. time2shoot

time2shoot Well-Known Member

well poot jack.