O'Drama & Clinton Would Rather Have 12 Year Old Victim

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by montezumaz, Oct 23, 2012.

1. montezumaz

montezumaz Former Guest

http://godfatherpolitics.com/7662/o...e-12-year-old-girl-be-victim-instead-of-hero/

President Barack Obama and U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton have been advocating for much stricter gun control. If they had their way, no American citizen, except law enforcement and military, would be allowed to own a firearm of any kind. Hillary Clinton has already signed two United Nations treaties that would restrict the sale of weapons and the ownership of any firearm – handgun, rifle and shotgun. Fortunately, these treaties need a two-thirds Senate vote to ratify them and that has not yet happened. Then you also have people like New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg who is so anti-gun that it’s a wonder he even allows the New York police to carry guns. A number of other mayors share the same anti-gun feelings. So I wonder what they would say if confronted by people who have successfully defended themselves in their own homes by using a firearm?
    Last Christmas, 18 year old Sarah McKinley of Oklahoma City used a shotgun to defend herself and her baby from two knife wielding intruders. One of the intruders knew that Sarah had recently buried her husband and that she was home alone with her three month old son. There is no telling what would have happened to her and her baby if she did not have the shotgun which she used to shot one of the intruders who kicked in her door. Now we have the case of 12 year old Kendra St. Clair, also from Oklahoma. She was home alone when someone broke into her house. Frightened, she called her mom who told her to grab mom’s handgun, a .40 caliber Glock, hide in mom’s closet and call 911. The intruder made his way to mom’s bedroom and was trying to open the closet when Kendra fired one shot through the closet door. She hit the intruder in the shoulder causing him to flee the house. A short time later, police apprehended him and he is facing charges. Again, we don’t know what would have happened to Kendra if there was no gun in the house. She quite possibly could have been raped and or murdered. Instead, she had a weapon with which she was able to defend herself from the intruder and escape any harm.
    - Da Tagliare
  2. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

I'm not turning mine in. That's just the way it is.
  3. stumpjumper

stumpjumper Member

me either
  4. jstgsn

jstgsn Well-Known Member

You people don't understand...The rest of the world has turned in their weapons...Look how peaceful it is out there. Why look at Chicago and New York and D.C. Quiet little havens of peace and quite. Don't lock your cars or homes, walk the streets at any hour, leave your treasures in your yards.
    It's a wonderful time in our neighborhoods.......

There is nothing to see here.

Just ask anyone on MSNBC. If you can get by their body guards. :mad::mad::mad:
  5. marlin795

marlin795 New Member

Calvary Chapel Conference Center; Murrieta,CA
    They can have my guns. I only have one that's they know I have and they can have it.

;)