O'Drama Lawyer Warned Against Certifying Eligibility

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by montezumaz, Sep 4, 2012.

1. montezumaz

montezumaz Former Guest

For any party official to do so would be to perjure him or herself
    http://www.wnd.com/2012/09/obama-lawyer-warned-against-certifying-eligibility/

A former US Justice Department attorney who founded the government watchdog Judicial Watch and later Freedom Watch has warned a key Barack Obama attorney that Democratic Party or state elections officials certifying Obama’s eligibility for the 2012 election could be charged with election fraud. Larry Klayman explains in a letter that election officials can not be certain of Obama’s eligibility, and the law doesn’t allow them to make assumptions. The letter to Robert Bauer, general counsel to the Democratic National Committee, points to evidence of Obama’s ineligibility that would make letters from the DNC to states regarding his candidacy problematic. - Bob Unruh