off brandn reloading tools??

Discussion in 'The Ammo & Reloading Forum' started by LDBennett, Feb 21, 2010.

1. LDBennett

LDBennett Well-Known Member

Graf and Sons newest flyer shows a set of reloading tools marked "Coming Soon" that appear to be from a no name company. Is there a surge of Chinese made reloading equipment about to hit our market place? Anyone got the inside story on this? I'm just curious. It seems normal that this would happen. I'm not sure I'd every buy them based on my experiences with other Chinese tools, if that is what they are(???).

LDBennett
  2. RandyP

RandyP Member

Checked out the flyer, didn't seem like a whole lot of anything 'major' listed as coming soon, other than from Hornady?

There were a couple small 'tools' and a digital, scale or two? That and a house brand tumbler.

There is so much 'brand name' product on the shelves that is Made in China aready, that a couple more items doesn't seem like too large an issue? If memory serves even some RCBS product is now made off-shore?
  3. LDBennett

LDBennett Well-Known Member

Re: off brand reloading tools??

It is the flyer "good until 3/20/2010". The stuff is on the first inside page (page 2 ?). Somewhere else (??) I saw a reference to a no name press that someone found at a gun shoe or ???. But this is not the first time I detected a "new" source of reloading equipment.

LDBennett
  4. RandyP

RandyP Member

I do recall reading recently about a press made in Europe that is starting to appear on these shores? Can't recall the name though -lol
  5. army mp

army mp Member

I think the line you are talking about is the Smart Reloader stuff. I saw the Flyer. I first started seeing this stuff about a year ago at Mid-South shooters. The Press looks like an exact nock off of the Lee. There was another post on here a few Days ago about this stuff With a link to the company.