Official Announcement

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jstgsn, Aug 6, 2011.

1. jstgsn

jstgsn Well-Known Member

After making some recent posts about the current administration in Washington it has come to my attention, some may have misunderstood my true feelings about the President of the United States and his administration. I have full faith in the president and his administration. Furthermore, I have come to realize the ownership of firearms is truly not in my best interest, nor in the best interest of my wife, or neighbors. Therefore: I have taken all of my firearms and disassembled them, melting the parts, and disposing of the remains. All of the ammunition I once had has been disposed of in a safe manner. I shall now live the remainder of my life offering my full support to the president, even if he decides to become king.
    Thank you.

(Honey, is that black van with the tinted windows still out front? Look again, but don’t let them see you. Here, give me the Glock, you take the shotgun. <> Cause you can’t hit crap with the Glock! <> All right, take the darn Glock, I’ll take the magnum and the shotgun. Yes you look sexy with the Glock… Check your ammo. And check and see if that van is still there. I know………No more posting on Firearms Forum…………… What do you mean there is an all-black helicopter landing out back? Oh well, it’s been a great ride. )
  2. jlloyd73

jlloyd73 New Member

LOL.....
  3. dons2346

dons2346 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Is it April 1st already?
  4. rentalguy1

rentalguy1 Former Guest

please provide a SITREP during the next lull in enemy activity...
  5. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

I'm not afraid to stand up for what I believe in. I'll keep standing for what's right until they day I die.
  6. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

Good for you hogger , this is all a joke until they bring in gun registrations , then its no joke no more as they know where your guns are then , illegal guns wont be registered so wont be taken , leaving only the criminals with guns as it was here for a while

stand up , and if needed , FIGHT for your rights
  7. redwing carson

redwing carson Former Guest

Our ancestors stood against the King of the most powerful war machine on earth in 1776. They had few arms little powder and no money. They stood with only 6% of the entire population. Most Americans 94% would not even help out in the fight. And here we stand with all the rewards of American citizenship. Are we afraid of a hand full of left wing college dropouts lead by a part time social worker from Chicago. Hell no.:rolleyes:
  8. 300 H&H

300 H&H Active Member

You betcha Redwing.....

Ain't gonna happen, not here, not now. We are not afraid. Forget gun control by executive order. Take the gloves off and we'll take ours off. Bast@*ds.

Kirk
  9. Old Grump

Old Grump New Member

Little hut in the woods near Blue River Wisconsin
    Me too, then after you die I will hide real good because they will be after me next and I'm to pretty to die.
  10. Zhurh

Zhurh Active Member

I once knew a guy who was a heck of an artist; painting, sculptors, he had it all as an artist. He flipped out, got super religious, took all his art work and cut a hole in the ice in the river and threw it all down the hole. The religion part was good, everything else was plain nutty just the same, ha ha.
  11. lonewolf204

lonewolf204 Well-Known Member

I'm with ya all the way!
  12. bamashooter

bamashooter New Member

You wont be alone. I took an oath over 20yrs ago that I still believe in without question.