Oh Lord!!!! I can't stand it

Discussion in 'Centerfire Pistols & Revolvers' started by Rommelvon, Feb 7, 2008.

1. Rommelvon

Rommelvon New Member

Aug 6, 2006
    Goldsboro, NC
    any of you get a certain gun on your mind and just can't stop thinking about it?....the Sig Sauer 250 has done this to me, I have read every review, fondled it several times, and have decided I wanna take one home with me..I always say to myself...maybe this will curb my desire for new guns...but it never does.....it's just so damned purty.....so in the next week a Sig 250 will have a nice nest here at my house......I will post a full review with pics and probably a video of me shooting it as well

Attached Files:

2. Crpdeth

Crpdeth Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2002
    Location location
    Yup...My problem is that I'm always dreaming about one I cant afford or cant justify the cost of.

Hey, maybe that's a good thing. :D

Crpdeth

3. Taurus_9mm

Taurus_9mm New Member

4. CampingJosh

CampingJosh Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2007
    Indiana
    I'm with you on the Sig P250, Rom. I was on their site the day it was announced, and it's been bothering me ever since. I don't think I'll end up with one, though. If all the handles weren't polymer, I might... but as it is, I'll probably get a 239.

Though that link for the P225s is looking pretty tempting...

5. Rommelvon

Rommelvon New Member

Aug 6, 2006
    Goldsboro, NC

Man, thats not bad at all...I sure could use another sig:D

6. Xaiver56

Xaiver56 New Member

Oct 28, 2007
    Grand Prairie, TX
    I know what you are talking about as well. My Dad is a total Sig Guy, every gun he owns is a Sig and it makes for fun trips to the range. Recently he purchased a Sig P239 in 9mm and after just 8 rounds I was hooked. It is definately the next gun I am getting.