oh michelle!

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, Dec 11, 2011.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

2. bamajoey

bamajoey Well-Known Member

Nothing would surprise me with those two squatters in the White House.
    One of the comments under the article, "For the first time in her adult life she has been proud of something":rolleyes:
  3. permafrost

permafrost Active Member

4. Juker

Juker New Member

If this is true, I sure hope she got our money's worth.

More taxpayer-funded playtime.
  5. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

Aw c'mon guys. This article is a cheap shot. I don't like either of the Obama's but we should hold ourselves to a higher standard than left-wing style smear tactics. We don't do our cause any good by spreading rumors like this.
  6. Diamondback

Diamondback Active Member

It is time to fight fire with fire. If this will throw them off their message denying the rumors, like they did with Herman Cain, then let the mud and chit fly. Force them on the defensive for a change. After all, all fair in love, war and politics.
  7. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

and what they did to herman was kosher ?

just passing on whats making news here .. as many things wont be in your media
  8. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

True or false, if the press went after it, Oprey would give a car to anyone who said they were with her at the time of the indiscretion.
  9. bamajoey

bamajoey Well-Known Member

There was not one iota of evidence that Caine had an affair, yet his run for president was destroyed. The Dems will use anything to destroy Republicans, so I say open season. Yes, we can hold ourselves to a higher standard, I agree, and let obama get elected again......Nah
  10. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

Your right and when your right your right.

I dont think she is having an affair with another man. Probably a goat. After all she is a muslim.

Maybe a camel?
  11. raven818

My grandfather raised me. While in school, I was a short, frumpy kid. I got picked on a lot. My grandfathers teachings included this " If you can't whip em, pick up a brick and kill em ". That may be a bit extreme, but it did teach me that there's no such thing as a fair fight. This election is the perfect time to pick up the proverbial brick.
  12. whymememe

whymememe Former Guest

No comment.
  13. HunterAlpha1

HunterAlpha1 Former Guest

i could use a new car...;)

:barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf:
  14. raven818

?? "

Another Proverb from ancient China:

It says, "Study till old, live till old, and there is still three-tenths studying left to do." Meaning that no matter how old you are, there is still more studying left to do.

One More, From Edison Sterlings, The Ship Avenge:

If you are naked, and your feet are nailed to the floor, you may hit any enemy in the face with your fist. Short of that, use something more effective.
  15. Inthewind1976

Inthewind1976 Member

"They" had to destroy Cain; they cant use their usual "last ditch argument" against a BLACK conservative candidate...........................THE RACE CARD.