1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Oh what fun it is!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Centerfire Pistols & Revolvers' started by Zigzag2, Feb 24, 2003.

1. Zigzag2

Zigzag2 Guest

shane
    V.I.P. Member
    (12/6/01 11:33:24 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del All Oh what fun it is!!!!!!!!!!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I'v had my Colt model 2000 9mm for a while now. I bought even though some on a different board advised against it. But I got a very good deal so I had to have it.

The more I shoot this gun the more I love it. I took it all the way down for a good cleaning today and it was so simple to take apart and put back together. I just can't help it, I LOVE THIS GUN. It fits my big hands perfectly and is as accurate as I'll ever be with a hand gun. I could't ask for a better simi auto.

Before this gun I was mostly a revolver fan but this Colt is gonna replace my S&W 357mag as my favorate handgun if I'm not careful. Well I guess there isn't anything wrong with having two favorites is there?

Well I just wanted to talk about how much I love that gun and my wife gets tired of hearing me so I'll shut up for now or at least until I go shooting again.

warpig883
    (12/7/01 12:09:35 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Oh what fun it is!!!!!!!!!!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Shane that is the way I feel about my series 70 Colt. Nothing like lobbing a 45 buddit at clay pigeons on a hillside at 100 yards and hitting them.
    Know what?