Oiuja Boards

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by gun runner, Nov 15, 2012.

1. tcox4freedom

tcox4freedom Well-Known Member Supporting Member

You think they are nothing but cardboard & plastic and there isn't any evil that can come from them.

Yet, here you are mocking God & ridiculing those that believe on the Lord Jesus.

Perhaps your brief experimentation into things of the occult is one reason you seem to hate God & have the desire to mock Jesus today?

Do you not think mocking God & ridiculing others for their belief in Christ is evil & mean spirited?

How many people have you hurt in your life?

How many hearts have you broken?

How many times have you turned a blind eye to evil being committed around you and did NOTHING!

As to you not being "dead" yet?
    The Bible teaches us that we are ALL dead; having been born into sin. It is our acceptance of Jesus Christ that makes us ALIVE and it is the Spirit of God that gives breath to our bodies. We may be walking around talking & having fun in our sin. But, if you are without Jesus you are as surely DEAD as the bodies in any graveyard.

-
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2012
  2. time2shoot

time2shoot Well-Known Member

Don't think he is mocking anybody, this is about, if some one belives or not, and what there exp. has ben with them.
    So Please no personal attacks on the discusion.
  3. tcox4freedom

I'm sorry. I believe he is mocking those of us that believe in evil & love the Lord-
    That statement is mocking the beliefs of many of us here! IMHO

If that is not his purpose, then I apologize for taking offense. But, mocking God, His SON and His people is offensive to me.

-
  4. Deputy Dawg

Deputy Dawg Active Member

I played with one as a kid with my family and some friends, because of some strange things that started happening around our house all i can say is NO stay away fron the Oiuja Board. I dont care what anyone says about it just being a game it is not.
  5. Jerryboy

Jerryboy Well-Known Member

Psalms 53:1 (KJV)

"The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Corrupt are they, and have done abominable iniquity: there is none that doeth good."
  6. DanielBoone

DanielBoone New Member

Oiuja boards are scary. Maybe not the boards themselves, but they do channel energy from somewhere... I had one terrifying experience and will never touch one again.
  7. ampaterry

ampaterry *TFF Admin Staff Chaplain* Staff Member Supporting Member

I have some experience with the occult; it is real, there are truly powers out there.

For instance:

Many years ago, we lived near Gretta Alexander in IL.
    She was at that time a pretty well known 'seer' who was sought out by many people.
    One evening, my nephew came by and said he was on his way to an appointment to see Gretta, but had made the appointment for he and his wife - but she at the last minute was called in to work, and could not go - so he wondered if one of us would like to go with him to see her. I declined, but Judy wanted to see what she was about, so went with him.

As soon as they walked in, Gretta greeted him, then turned to Judy and told her she was not the young lady scheduled. Then she proceeded to tell her about things that had happened in the past - including the great flood in Fairbanks - which there was NO WAY she could have known about, since Judy was NOT the one the appointment was made for.
    Then she proceeded to make a bunch of future predictions, some of which had Judy frightened for YEARS, until every single one had failed to come to pass in the time frames she gave.

Conclusion:
    There are occult powers out there that can know things about our past - but they do not have insight into our future, unless we ourselves cause their predictions to come true.
  8. Caneman

Caneman Active Member

stay away from these things! if you use them you are consenting to these spirits to take action in your life and you may not like what they do to you...
  9. Indian Creek 1

Indian Creek 1 Member

Now I can Fully understand how Obama got elected twice .LOL
  10. cpttango30

cpttango30 Guest

I have seen them used, used them myself and nothing has ever happened. Never seen any hard proof that they are real anyways. That is unless you could Harry Potter.

I did no such thing.

Where did I ever say I hate god? Not once have I ever said that. I believe in god, i just don't believe in organized religion I feel it is the root of all evil in the world and has been since the first human walked the earth.

No but you must seeing as you are the only one to see me as doing that.

I live my life by the live and let live mantra.

Oh back in the day when I was 5'11" and weighed in at 145# and could run 15 miles and was just smokin hot (If I do say so myself) plenty of hearts were broken. Other than that none. I have only been married once and it failed not for lack of me trying. I am with an amazing women now and have been with her and only her for 12+ years. No I am not married because I don't want to be.

Not once have I ever not assisted when needed and I know of it. I have helped plenty of people in my life. I have housed and protected many a women and children from abusive men. I infact had a guy try and kick my door down because his wife and young kid were in my home seeking refuge. I then ended up having to pay for that door I didn't care as it was just a door. I have dished out a few hardy asswhoopins to them men as well. I am the guy who looked like a fool standing in the middle of a nike outlet screaming SHOPLIFTER as loud as I could and pointing as a women in real fur with 3 high dollar purses ran out of the store with a $30 pair of nike shoes. I have even been close to jail because of protecting a child. I seen a douche bag just wailing on his kid at a gas pump for no reason other than he left a few crumbs in the back seat. I walked over and as he was about to hit him again I grabbed his arm. Said you need to stop or else. I let go and he went right back to it. He ended up with a blue face as I had the gas hose around his neck choking him.

I have walked plenty of women to their cars across campus while in college because they didn't want to walk alone. I have even ran out in traffic to grab a child about to be hit. I am the guy who will stop at an accident and lend any assistance I can until medics arrive.

I don't needlessly kill any animals just for the sport of it. I do varmint hunt but I am only doing it to help a farmer suffer less crop damage.

So sorry to upset you if you think that me laughing at a bunch of grown men scared of a cardboard and plastic game is the be all end all of the world. Maybe you should be asking yourself these questions and not me. I am secure in my life and I know that I do good where ever I can.

Just for your FYI. I had a line on a $90k a year IT job. I passed on that for a $30k IT job so I could spend more time with my kids and I could be involved in their activities and not just be dad the guy who works 70 hours a week so we have cool things.

I coach my sons spring soccer team and I work with my daughters band in the fall.

SO again sorry to upset you and get you all butt hurt.
  11. ampaterry

ampaterry *TFF Admin Staff Chaplain* Staff Member Supporting Member

I believe Tim already said that if he took you wrong, he apologized.

Let's let it go at that -
  12. tcox4freedom

I do apologize if I misunderstood his intent. It is difficult to understand a posters intent at times in these forums. I will go back & edit my post if necessary; or the mods can delete it.

-
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2012
  13. Big Chevy

Big Chevy Member

tried it when I was younger nothing happened. But I have no need or want to try again.