OK I FEEL KINDA STUPID, BUT........

Discussion in 'TFF Technical Support Forum & Suggestion Box' started by Inthewind1976, Dec 8, 2011.

1. Inthewind1976

Inthewind1976 Member

We used to be able under our profile options to find a list of every time we have posted on any forum. Since the change to the forum, I havent been able to locate that "option" and there are a few threads that I have posted on, that I would like to re-read and follow or follow up. Does anyone know where we locate that "option" now, with the changes? THANKS.
  2. Country101

Country101 Active Member

I dont know exactly what you are talking about, but you can subscribe to threads through the Threads Tool in the top right of the first post and view subscribed threads in your User CP. That may be how you have to do it. I'm not sure of any other ways.
  3. Inthewind1976

Inthewind1976 Member

Under the User CP, in the Subscribed Threads, I used to get a list of every thread that I had posted on/under. Now it only shows one thread, that I started, about 3 years ago (This is AFTER clicking the "show all subscribed threads" option.) I doesn't even show THIS thread! lol In theory, under "show all subscribed threads" it should show all the posts I have ever made, or at least at ONE TIME, it DID. Thanks for the suggestions tho, Country.
  4. Shooter45

Shooter45 *Administrator* Staff Member

First, click on your user name, then click " find more posts". It's all there. :)
  5. Inthewind1976

Inthewind1976 Member

OK, Shooter, see I was right, I DO feel stoooopidt!! Thanks, friend. ^5
  6. bamajoey

bamajoey Active Member

Just blame it on a "senior moment":)