Ok now we wait and see

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kenneth, Nov 8, 2006.

1. Kenneth

Kenneth New Member

Well so far the media is shouting victory for the Dem's , hopefully some miracle will change that .
    On the up side the gay's lost thier battle .
    Back to the elections , I'm not sure what I saw this morning , but the first shout of victory by the new house leader didn't look right , she had a very complexed look on her face as if (are you sure ?) certainly not a look of a confident win , but it could have been to early in the morning and to much rum and "coke" , who knows .
    I guess the next couple days will roll the carpet out to our future expectations .
    Kenneth
  2. southernshooter

southernshooter New Member

What is bad is we are going to have to go thru this again in 2 years
  3. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

Not in AZ they didn't lose.
  4. Kenneth

Kenneth New Member

I really hope this gives the Republicans a wakeup call , and they get thier act together and broadcast to hi heaven for people to get registered .
    I forget the fellow's name , but he was being interviewed this morning and said straight out , getting out of iraq without an outright tail tuck , will be a very slow prosess , same thing Bush has tried to tell all the dumb@#ses that voted against us .
    If it wasn't for stumping my own toe , I'd say HOORAY! the voters are gonna get what they deserve .
    Kenneth
  5. flannelman

flannelman New Member

Rural Arkansas. But isn't all of Arkansas rural?
    We all know they can't cut and run in Iraq, they know it to. That was their only rallying cry for the election. Now they are in power then they will try to raise taxes and continue down their liberal pathway. I'm hoping that they fail miserably and the American people wake up in the next election. Ir the Republicans can get organized and go back to running on issues and values and have a clear plan for America then they will regain all they have lost andmaybe more. We can only hope.
  6. Marlin

Marlin *TFF Admin Staff Chief Counselor*

My reservations about what happens now rests in knowing that GWB and his father before him are solidly part of the Eastern Establishment of the GOP, otherwise known to us old timers at the Cabot Lodge folks. They are really left of centre WRT fiscal responsibility, globalists or ones not given to have any qualms about giving away parts of our sovereignty, belying strict constitutional interpretation of all laws and actions, strict adherence to our immigration laws, freely giving amnesty to illegals, pushing multi-culturalism and any other liberal scheme.....

[Anyone educated at Yale or other Ivy League Schools should be VERY SUSPECT!]

These Cabot Lodge folks are no more than RINOs at best and have no REAL interest in conservative/Reaganomic values than Nikita Kruschev possessed. Having lived under the past leadership of these RINO-type folks, i.e., Jacob K Javits, Clifford "Pinky" Case, Margaret Chase Smith, Robert Taft, Nelson Rockefeller, Gerald Ford, Richard Nixon and others that are/were no different from today's Lincoln Chaffee, the two current Senators from Maine, Arlen Spector, John McCain, Michael Bloomberg and the like, it gives cause for being greatly concerned and frightened about the survival our great Republic.

I had hoped that we could count on GWB to keep the liberal traitors under control by using the power of the pen, the mighty VETO- - - -

However, considering his news conference yesterday and the talk today oozing out of the White House after his meetings with Comrade Pelosi and other liberal tratoirs, it appears that he is hell bent on appeasing and cooperating with them. Another "global" sign is his immediate push to NOT tighten up security on the border and to grant AMNESTY to the millions of illegal immigrants in the US at this time, when we should SHUT THE BORDER TIGHTLY, deport all the illegals and actively work toward totally dismantling all "political correctness" and "multiculturalism", both of which pose the greatest influence toward undoing our values, sovereignty and way of life - - - -

therefore, directly sending the United States down the tubes.

And this doesn't even take up the subject of the appeasement of the Terrorists in the World doing their utmost to undermine and destroy us.

We need to actively pray that these adverse influences will be kept in check, at least until the electorate wakes up from this nightmare and realizes that the results of this current election are NOT THE ANSWER.

We need more than ever to follow our National Motto, "In God We Trust" and pray that God help us remain the great Republic envisioned by the Founding Fathers......
  7. Kenneth

Kenneth New Member

"We need more than ever to follow our National Motto, "In God We Trust" and pray that God help us remain the great Republic envisioned by the Founding Fathers......"

I fully agree , saw the same wimpy actions from Bush myself , and unfortunately , I don't think he will surprise us and now some of the Repub's are "throwing in the Towel"
    When they could stay in the fight to the end and hopefully pass some bills to block some of the Dem's agenda's .
    Kenneth