OK, so I am an Idiot...

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by polishshooter, Nov 8, 2012.

1. cycloneman

cycloneman Active Member

i keep hearing people say wake up america wake up.

Well......

Is it so difficult to accept that the ballot box is corrupt? Everything else is. Your gona tell me the ballot box isn't? For most of the states they take a memory stick out of the voting machine and stick it into a computer! Hay nothing could go wrong there.

DUH.

It's corrupt all over the world. What makes you think our system is pure and virgin white? Too much to handle? We have a department of justice that works in unjustice like other artist work in oils.
  2. jedwil

jedwil Well-Known Member

How do you not get that the MSM and almost all print media have a fixation on BHO. They are his advocates and have propelled him to a royalty position.
  3. cycloneman

cycloneman Active Member

It's allways about the money. Who ownes the media and what they are told to do if they want a check on friday. Yea its that simple.

I know for a fact they know better and turn a blind eye. I know cause every once and a while you will see something on meet the nation or on a news channel that sheds a bit of truth and then its gone. Gone faster then the dukie they just flushed.
  4. polishshooter

polishshooter Active Member

It CANNOT be "Voter Fraud."

THINK about what that would take.

Can the Dems win with Fraud if it comes down to Illinois and CHICAGO like 1960? YES.

But WHO kept the Republicans in Suburban Hamilton County Ohio from coming out in the same numbers they did in 2008?

Do you even THINK how many people would have to be involved in order to corrupt this process down to the COUNTY level????

You would have to believe Oswald did not kill Kennedy AND we didn't land on the Moon!

No, the ONLY answer is 3 Million Republicans didn't vote. Hell, we have enough of them HERE that didn't vote to convince you!

I do NOT believe it was Women wanting free pills, Latinos wanting Amnesty, Gays wanting wedded bliss, Welfare Moms wanting a raise so they could afford Dish TV, WHATEVER...

It was REPUBLICAN ritual disembowelment....

And those Republicans that forgot or never heard the age old adage "Perfect is the ENEMY of the Good."

And Patton's "a GOOD plan executed NOW is worth a helluva lot more than a PERFECT plan that is to be delivered some time in the future....."
  5. Appliancedude

Appliancedude Active Member

Polish I agree with ya bud, we had a lot of people sit it out. They are disenfranchised.

BUT there was fraud. The bad part is they didn't need to do it. I think he still would have one without it. They didn't have to waste the effort. It just gave them a bigger margin
  6. cycloneman

cycloneman Active Member

I was listening to hannity during the election. He had on a spokesman that was watching ohio real close. I believe hamilton county is a heavy republican county. Anyway i heard him say that the turnout was so heavy that it didn't matter what the rest of the state did, ohio would go for romney. Maybe someone should call hannity and verify what i am saying. I know i heard it live, In fact i even made a post on either this forum or another one the min i heard it.

Now what happened to all those votes?

If i get time tomorrow i will try to reach hannity and figure this out.

As far as the fraud goes i promise you the bozo clan has figured out a way.

give me time and let me around the system i too could figure it out, its possible
  7. cycloneman

cycloneman Active Member

But I have a question now.

Why is so hard to believe that fraud could not have taken place?

What makes anyone believe that it is not possible?

I am asking so maybe i will be convinced.
  8. polishshooter

polishshooter Active Member

Cyclone, it is just the SCOPE of what you are proposing...

Do I think there was fraud in 2008? ABSOLUTELY. THAT is the only way you can explain an election in Indiana where a close friend of George W. Bush and his former budget Director, Mitch Daniels, won a LANDSLIDE re-election as GOVERNOR, the same time Obama carried Indiana...the AMOUNT of people that would have knowingly had to go in and pull the lever for Obama who ran AGAINST Bush and then pull the lever for Bush's close Friend and Conservative Republican Daniels would be staggering.... if it wasn't SO close that the county closest to Chicago AND tied closely to the Chicago Machine had to have "irregularities" and delay the vote totals until they happened to "find" enough votes to put Obama over the top to carry Indiana....

YEAH there is fraud.

But the AMOUNT of people and effort it would take to do it in Ohio, Virginia, AND Florida is simply mind boggling.

Hell, in 2008 they tried to buy signatures for the primary application with COCAINE and it was found out...

SOMEBODY would talk....

And just look at Hamilton County, Ohio. I have a friend I work with who lives and is in big with the Republican Party there...

There is NO way "Fraud" would work there...hell, it may be the ONLY County that also includes a major inner city that is RUN by the Suburban money of the REPUBLICANS who live there...

The problem was Hamilton County REPUBLICANS who simply did not VOTE.
  9. cycloneman

cycloneman Active Member

I dont think all the fraud is at the voter level. I think the fraud is electronic and up the ladder a bit.

What i cant seem to wrap my head around is what the heck else needed to happen to get the votes we needed? Is the country doing that great that we didn't care? That is the part that i cant get over. How much worse did it need to be? That is why i cant buy what i read.