1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Ok this ticks me off

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by gpostal, Aug 28, 2004.

1. gpostal

gpostal Former Guest

I have to admit I was a bit bothered by the new wild wild west ,with jim west being of African American decent ,or star trek with the captain being a woman ,but I adapted ,anyway I was sitting here on my puter this morning ,one of my kids came in and asked if they could watch my tv ,sure ,then he says ,dad look its your old speed racer ,I paid no attention ,until I heard this flaming homosexual voice ,most of you know my feelings on this subject ,it usually doesn’t bother me ,but I turned and looked ,this is a new speed racer ,and who ever is doing his voice is obviously without a doubt gay ,I thought WTF is the machV going to be an electric hybrid now ,this pc crap is for the birds ,I can’t belive speed racer is now gay ,no wonder xracer wears a mask

Next Morgan freeman is going to be doing john wayne ,in a autobiography
  2. inplanotx

inplanotx New Member

Hey GP, wait til you see the Wayan brothers doing the Lone Ranger and Tonto! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
  3. interstatepawnllc

interstatepawnllc New Member

What would Chim-Chim say about this? :eek:
  4. Remington597

Remington597 Former Guest

Yes, I hear you and feel your pain.
    Now we also have black Vulcans on Star Trek, and female Ferengi are wearing clothing , and the Borg are consulting their astrologer prior to assimilating other species.
    There is a constant effort to obliterate the Judeo-Chrstian way of life and install a secular degenerate government.
  5. BlueTic

BlueTic New Member

I guess they have on the teen channel where Speed Racer is patting the girls butts all the time. But to make him Gay is just wrong!!!
  6. dcon12

dcon12 Active Member Supporting Member

I felt the same way about "Zorro, The Gay Blade". Don :D