Okay Im a grown man but....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by gun runner, Dec 17, 2011.

1. HunterAlpha1

HunterAlpha1 Former Guest

i play a great variety of games, from RTS(Real Time Strategy), to TBS(Turn Based Strategy) to FPS(First Person Shooter), and more.

MMORPGs i've played include: Pirates of the Caribbean Online, Star Wars Galaxies, World of Warcraft, EUO, Uncharted Waters, and a couple others.

games i have and like include: Age of Empires I, II, & III, Empire Earth I & II, Red Alert II(current computer doesn't run it though :(), Star Wars: Empire At War, the Blitzkrieg anthology, Age of Mythology, Rise of Nations, Delta Force XTreme(as well as all the other DF games, including Black Hawk Down), Call of Duty I & II(the only ones i know of that are likely to run on my machine), Medal of Honor Allied Assault and Pacific Assault, Gun, Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30, Far Cry, Fallout I, II, & III(Fallout III doesn't work on my computer:() and Fallout Tactics, Sid Meier's Civilization III & IV, GTA Sand Andreas, Far Cry, HALO, Elder Scroll III Morrowind, Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion, Diablo II, Star Wars: Jedi Knight: Jedi Outcast and Jedia Academy, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic I & II,and tons more.

these are all for PC, as i don't own a console and have never been able to get the hang of them.

a great game series that is fairly obscure is Mount & Blade:http://www.taleworlds.com/main.aspx

the best mod for Mount & Blade Warband:http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/board,119.0.html

awesome game!
  2. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I don't still play, but was big into the Atari games when they were popular, which leads to this:

My wife was getting one of my holsters for me out of my night stand this morning. She brought me a..still in the sealed box, an Atari, Special Edition Asteroids Game " 66 Video Games ". Included are Hyperspace and Thrust Control.

It is Copyrighted 1981. One or Two Players. " Special Feature..This Game Program TM contains additional versions for young children ". ( the 90 day warranty has expired ). On the back and sides of the box is CX2649.

Now, sometime tonight, maybe, I'll try to find a place on the net to see what, if anything, it's worth.
  3. Trevor1837

Trevor1837 New Member

i play skyrim, haha it makes me feel like a dork but its really fun and intresting.
  4. gun runner

gun runner Former Guest

I find it a stress reliever and nice to play when I buy beer. Although I leave the alcohol away from real firearms though :D
  5. Double Deuce

Double Deuce New Member

Skyrim is awesome I have sunk alot of time into it.
  6. hunter29180

hunter29180 Active Member

World of Warcraft for me..sons got me hooked..we still play online together!