Olbermann gets owned ........

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by artabr, Feb 23, 2010.

1. graehaven

graehaven Well-Known Member

May 26, 2007
    Rochester, NY
    Pwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnned!!!!!! :D

That is outstanding!

(BTW, the "P" is not a misprint...........well, all the gamers will understand anyway.)

Last edited: Feb 23, 2010

2. JohnBrainard

JohnBrainard New Member

Sep 11, 2009
    Gilbert, AZ
    Maybe I'm not hardcore enough, cuz I think that whole "Pwnd" thing is kinda silly! There aren't any vowels in that string of letters which makes it incomprehensible. :eek:

3. Terry_P

Terry_P New Member

Mar 23, 2008
    NH
  4. OH! That's GOT to hurt!:D:D:D

5. artabr

artabr New Member

I like the Hispanic chick. My Spanish is kinda rusty, but I think she was asking Olbermann if he was stupid. :D

Art

6. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

ehemmm...

Yo, Keith!

Care to respond/accept?:eek::rolleyes::p:D

7. JohnBrainard

JohnBrainard New Member

Sep 11, 2009
    Gilbert, AZ
    Not very likely, unfortunately.

8. Lee C.

Lee C. New Member

Feb 3, 2010
    Antigo Wi.
    You wouldn't want to see him pee him self if he would stand up with real people would ya. Sorry just had to get it out.

9. Airdale

Airdale Active Member

Mar 31, 2009
    N.W. Arkansas
    Sliced and Diced!!!! Tis a beautiful thing.

10. IMO, Olbermann is a scumbag.....................