1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

old 5 shot revolver w/belgium marking says browning on back strap

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by johnboat, May 5, 2009.

1. johnboat

johnboat New Member

a freind has reserched and says it might be in the vilo dog catagory has folding trigger w no trigger guard has black wood grips checkerinh on entire looks like it might have been hand done ,another guy i know said it was a prototype that browning never put into production any help would be appreciated i can not so far find any catalog w/any thing even remotly close it seems to be close to 32 cal. is petite size w/tear drop shape barrell finish that is left appears to be more of a brown instead of blue i have been reserching for a very long time and so far no one can give me a difinitive answer as to origin or value
  2. RJay

RJay Well-Known Member

With out pictures, not much can be confirmed or denied. I would like very much to see the Browning markings.
  3. johnboat

johnboat New Member

i have a few pics i ll see if i am smart enough to put them on here this weekend thanks ,was hopeing maybe some one would have a pic from a catalog but i'll see what i can do