old 5 shot revolver w/belgium marking says browning on back strap

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by johnboat, May 5, 2009.

1. johnboat

johnboat New Member

a freind has reserched and says it might be in the vilo dog catagory has folding trigger w no trigger guard has black wood grips checkerinh on entire looks like it might have been hand done ,another guy i know said it was a prototype that browning never put into production any help would be appreciated i can not so far find any catalog w/any thing even remotly close it seems to be close to 32 cal. is petite size w/tear drop shape barrell finish that is left appears to be more of a brown instead of blue i have been reserching for a very long time and so far no one can give me a difinitive answer as to origin or value
  2. RJay

RJay Well-Known Member

With out pictures, not much can be confirmed or denied. I would like very much to see the Browning markings.
  3. johnboat

johnboat New Member

i have a few pics i ll see if i am smart enough to put them on here this weekend thanks ,was hopeing maybe some one would have a pic from a catalog but i'll see what i can do