1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Old aperture sight identification

Discussion in 'Technical Questions & Information' started by murphy36, Mar 31, 2011.

1. murphy36

murphy36 New Member

I was wondering if I could get some help identifying some old aperture sights, and possibly figure out a value. I picked up an old ammo can at an estate sale and it was full of these sights. There are two styles, one with a large eyepiece and one with a small one (see attached photos). Other than that they are all the same. Any input is much appreciated!

Attached Files:

2. murphy36

murphy36 New Member

3. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

I don't recognize them, but I would be very tempted to send those pictures to Lyman with the same question. I'd also get another taken a little farther away to get the whole sight in the picture.

Pops
  4. murphy36

murphy36 New Member

5. 3/2 STA SS

3/2 STA SS Active Member

I was going to say an old redfield.