Old Belgium FN .243?

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by striker01, Oct 11, 2010.

1. striker01

striker01 New Member

I'm having a problem identifying a rifle. The serial number is S1552 and under the stock it is marked with 'made in Belgium' and the FN symbol. The trigger group is marked made in Finland. There are also 4 unique symbols marked on the left side of the barrel. At first I thought this was an FN made Browning Safari but the serial number doesn't match Browning's system. I figure the trigger group is made by Sako but that is just an assumption since it says made in Finland. A

Any help with this is appreciated. Not trying to sell it but just like to have my armory weapons properly identified.

Attached Files: