"Old" car dealership

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bruce FLinch, Nov 28, 2007.

1. Bruce FLinch

Bruce FLinch New Member

http://www.myhotcars.com/index.php

I just started a new Temp Job. Just down the street is a different kind of car dealership. All these cars are inside the showroom. Some real sweet rides. Muscle Cars & more. Car buffs, check it out!
  2. 358 winchester

358 winchester *TFF Admin Staff*

If you buy a car do they give you a rifle to go with it ? :D;)
  3. 300 H&H

300 H&H Active Member

Nice place Bruce! We all know what you must be doing on "lunch" breaks!!! I only wish that they had more non Chevys.... I have a 72 4speed Trans Am in the garage, white with a Blue stripe (no bird on the hood) A rare car one of 458 with 4-speed. I never seem to be able to find another one to help establish a value for insurance. Best reguards Kirk
  4. glocknut

glocknut New Member

drooling..... :rolleyes:

mike
    gn
  5. Bruce FLinch

Bruce FLinch New Member

Now Ron, This is Kaliforny. With the purchase of a car, you are more likely to get a frozen yoghurt, a year supply of tofu & a subscription to the SF Chronicle.:D
  6. noslolo

noslolo New Member

My son would faint from joy if I worked there. Congrats on the new job!
  7. dcd_enterprises

dcd_enterprises New Member

8. Bruce FLinch

Bruce FLinch New Member

Noslolo: It's a temp job, & I wouldn't want it for a regular one. But it helps pay the bills!

DCD: Thanks for the website. I sent it to my bro in Michigan, he loves Mustangs. I Love that Barracuda! :)
  9. jjmitchell60

jjmitchell60 Active Member

Raised in Buzzard Roost near Frog Town in hillls o
    70K for a 69 Camero! Wonder what my first car would be worth today, a 69 Chevelle SS 396 350 HP with factory ordered Muncie Rock Crusher 4 speed tranny. My aunt bought the car brand new in 1969 when she graduaqted from High School, my father who was the oldest of the 4 kids bought it off her in 1970 because she said it was too fast for her, and he gave it to me in 1976 as my first car. It was mint when I got it, and except for a stripped out clutch peddle ball, mint when I sold it. The buyer in 1979 bought it for $1000 so I could buy a nice car for my wife before I left fo US Navy boot camp. He wrapped it around a telephone pole in 1980.

There is a car lot in Lexington KY that specializes in custom muscle cars, nice place to walk in and drool a LOT.
  10. glocknut

glocknut New Member

They probably come with one LARGE pair of comfordable shoes.... size 14 and above....? :eek::D:D:D

mike
    gn