Old John

Discussion in 'The Pump House Saloon' started by JUNKKING, May 9, 2009.

1. JUNKKING

JUNKKING Active Member

Old John lived in a nursing home, He liked to check on a few friends every morning. One morning he went and knocked on Thelmas door. Good morning Thelma he said Just here to make sure you're alright like I do every morning. Thelma said why thank you John. By the way John they're showing a movie in the recreation room tonight would you like to take me. He said whats in it for me. Thelma said when they turn off the lights I'll hold on to your pecker. John said you betcha I will pick you up at 8. John then went and knocked on Bettys door. Good morning Betty he said Just here to make sure you're alright like I do every morning. Betty said why thank you John. By the way John they're showing a movie in the recreation room tonight would you like to take me. He said whats in it for me. Betty said when they turn off the lights I'll hold on to your pecker. John said you betcha I will pick you up at 8. John went back and knocked on Thelmas door and told her, I'm sorry Thelma I can't take you to the movie tonight Thelma said why not John he said Because I'm gonna take Betty instead. Thelma irate said Betty! Betty! what does Betty have that I don't? John said PARKINSONS
  2. doug66

doug66 New Member

My uncle used to tell me, "I like it when grandma takes ya to the bathroom." Grandma had to the palsy. I hope he was just messing with me.

By the way, good one JUNKKING.
  3. whitemach

whitemach New Member

:D:D:D very good indeed:D
  4. kutaho

kutaho New Member

Peoples Republic of the Pacific Northwest
    Thats just so wrong and so funny, thanks (still laughing)