Old story coming true next week

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, Dec 14, 2010.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

Trusted Traveler Program Lets Mexicans Skip Airport Security
    ■Last Updated: Thu, 12/09/2010 - 1:30pm - Judicial Watch

As violent drug cartels take over Mexico and expand their criminal enterprises north, the United States has signed a “trusted traveler” agreement that allows pre-screened Mexican airline passengers to bypass lengthy airport security checkpoints.

The foreigners will get “trusted traveler cards” with fingerprints and other biometric data and they must answer customs declarations questions on touch-screen kiosks before leaving airport inspection areas. Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano claims it’s a way to enhance information sharing and mutual security in the face of “ever-evolving, multinational threats.”

About 84 million Mexicans are expected to qualify for the trusted traveler program, according to Mexico’s Interior Ministry Secretary, who signed the agreement on behalf of his country this week. Celebrating the festive occasion, the Mexican government official assured that the new accord will facilitate the U.S. entry of business travelers and tourists who are key factors in economic development, growth of trade and cultural exchange.

Mexicans will get the perk through the U.S. government’s Global Entry Program, which allows participants to obtain security clearance by presenting a “machine-readable” passport or resident card at airport “Global Entry kiosks.” The machines issue the foreign travelers a transaction receipt and directions to baggage claim and the exit into the United States. Applying is easy. Candidates fill out an online application, provide valid identification and answer a few questions from a Customs and Border Protection officer.

While Napolitano was in Mexico finalizing the trusted traveler agreement this week, she also took the opportunity to sign a “letter of intent” to develop a plan for protecting immigrants from criminal attacks as they cross the border—illegally—into the U.S. Mexican officials have long complained that American law enforcement officers stand by as illegal immigrants are robbed, killed or violently beaten. Napolitano has committed to reducing the risk to life and security of migrants, according to the Mexican minister.

Link: http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2010/dec/trusted-traveler-program
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2010
  2. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

Airport Security checks , now let's see here...

Islam , EXEMPT from search

Mexicans , EXEMPT from search

US CITIZEN'S NO EXEMPTIONS ( Except Muslims )

and illegal immigrants are to be protected as they flood across the border ..

is that it so far ?

Now who do you think your government thinks is the enemy ?
  3. BETH

BETH Well-Known Member

un real
  4. Haligan

Haligan Well-Known Member

DING DING DING DING. Give that man a cigar.
  5. Bubblehead

Bubblehead New Member

Is our government really that stupid or is something else going on? Something else other than the Democrats trying to increase the size of their constituency I mean. Could this be some kind of "One World Order" type of thing? Perhaps that's why the POTUS, and the Congressional leadership are so pissed off about the outcome of the November elections. Maybe the Tea Party thwarted some higher plan of theirs.

Just thinking....
  6. jim brady

jim brady Well-Known Member

You hit the majic button, Jack. I've worked for a major US airline for oiver 33 years, and about to end up medically retired. After this TSA bull-crap, I can tell you I am eager to get the heck away from all of those goofballs. TSA in general is loaded with arrogant, rude, and just plain nasty people. Homeland Security is a bad joke.

Get a load of this - TSA is worried sick that some Commercial Airline Pilot is going to sneak something through a security checkpoint and harm someone in the terminal or on the airplane. RIGHT. Who the heck does TSA think has his/her hands on the control stick of the airplane at 30,000 feet with a couple hundred passengers behind him? And they are worried that he will sneak a nail clipper with a 1 1/2 inch finger nail file through security?

There is even a plan afoot to let a private company 'pre-screen' passengers who are willing to pay a fee so they can by-pass the security lines that we travelers and badged and Federally security screend airline employees must go through. Its all total insanity.

As a US born ciitizen of this country I am outraged that some clown from a mud villiage in the middle east can get a job with TSA and bark orders in broken enligsh at me, while he waves and smiles at his buddies skipping thru the screening process with their laundry on their heads. Oh, I forgot to mention that I am caucasion, middle aged, speak english as my primary language and work for a living - so it stands to reason that I should be suspect.

I can't realy reveal much, but there are required training videos to teach about how to watch for suspected terrorist activity produced by the government - and ALL of the villians in the training videos are caucasion men.
  7. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

one more thing to ad Jim

the 80,000 extra immigrants Obozo has on his list 398 names only are known , all have NO FLY NOTICES placed on them in the past , so this brings me too the new list of no fly notices , how many people in the world currently have no fly restrictions placed on them by the USA ??

tip in 2003 there where 14,000 +