On global warming. Ever think about this?

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by hkruss, Feb 11, 2010.

1. hkruss

hkruss Active Member

So the global warming nut jobs say man made CO2 emissions are causing global warming, right? Well, while listening to a talk show a while back, a teacher called in and mentioned how the Earth has had at least several Ice Ages (or glaciations) dating back millions of years, back before man was around. So since these Ice Ages all came to an end, and there was no 'Man' around, what could have caused them to end? Her answer to her own question was that global temperature patterns are cyclical and normal.
    I had never thought about this before. So the next time you have an argument with some global warming believer, ask them, "what ended the Ice Age(s) since man wasn't around back then emitting CO2"?
  2. ampaterry

ampaterry *TFF Admin Staff Chaplain* Staff Member Supporting Member

A Historical perspective on a situation often points out the holes in an opponents argument, and this one performs that function quite well.

Broadening ones perspective is also very usefull for discovering the truth. When one includes the data that other planets in our solar system have warmed over the same period that the earth has warmed, it serves to remove man's influence as a possible cause -
  3. oldogy

oldogy New Member

Everyone who buys into this GW must have been asleep in grade school when world history or science was being taught. The total ignorance of the politicos preaching global warming, now climate change, is unreal as is the ignorance of those who buy into these GW theories. Now it is discovered some of the data is flawed in the preached GW scenario and they have changed the name to climate change, which to this dumb ol' country boy gives the whole GW, CC theories zero credence. The earth's climate has changed and will continue to change. What fools we are to think we can stop the changes.
    Could it just possibly be about tax and control?
    oldogy
  4. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

if you believe the climate is in mans control than you might as well believe the earth is flat.
  5. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    Thu, 03/01/2007 - 09:07 ET
    http://newsbusters.org/node/11122

An absolutely startling report about climate change was published Wednesday in National Geographic which stated “the current global warming on Earth is being caused by changes in the sun” and not by man.

Unfortunately, as this goes counter to the position of an alarmist media and their seeming field general, Dr. Global Warming aka Al Gore, it seems quite unlikely that these revelations will be covered in today's papers or evening newscasts.

I suppose that man is causing the warming of the other planets also!
  6. navis128

navis128 New Member

Isn't that where Gore went...to confirm the shape?
  7. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

Absolutely! Through crisis comes the opportunity for the wealthiest to grasp control and grow wealth. The ultimate quantity desired is POWER. Wealth is simply a mechanism through which the wealthy quantify their power. Wealth and money are imaginary. Economics teaches us that scarcity dictates value of a monetary tool. There's nothing scarce about a printed item such as monetary paper currency. JP Morgan proved in the early 1st decade of the 20th century that money could be printed and distributed despite backing in ANYTHING. By that, I mean that money is only as important as we believe it to be. If a group of people are able to fully control the prosperity of entire civilizations through the manipulation of a quantity of paper, then I believe that those people have exhibited power unrivaled by all mortals on this planet.
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2010
  8. Helix_FR

Helix_FR Active Member

Reminds me of a client I was doing a web site for. He talked about how the polar ice caps melting and many of the land masses being underwater. I guess he missed his physics class on displacement. I asked him if he ever filled his cup with ice and water all the way up to the top. He didn't get it. :rolleyes:
  9. navis128

navis128 New Member

It's the same crap as the "Holes in the Ozone". My dad used to crack up, cause they never "saw" the holes until they shot up some satellites. Since we've band CFC's are the holes closed? Oh that's right...It was just us that band them:rolleyes:

Maybe it's centrifical (sp) force...we're spinnin' pretty fast.
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2010
  10. Helix_FR

Helix_FR Active Member

Oh, didn't you hear? Its all our fault. Not China, Not Japan, Not India. OURS!;)
  11. navis128

navis128 New Member

Yeah, that's what I've been hearing, but you know what they say about things you hear;):rolleyes:
  12. Nolaphoto1

Nolaphoto1 New Member

1) Carbon Dioxide....it's what plants crave.

2) Where was the concern for the environment when Nancy "I can't move my face" Pelosi had a 2000 page bill drafted and reproduced and reproduced and reproduced and so on.

3) Where is the concern for the environment when Nancy "I'm too good for commercial" Pelosi uses USAF Gulfstreams as her private airline.

4) This just in...Global Warming is man made...from all of the hot air coming out of Washington, DC.

5) Global Warming...man made-up.
  13. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

doesn't co2 help plants grow? so maybe high co2 emissions isn't a bad thing necessarily?
  14. pinecone70

pinecone70 Active Member

I heard that the local talk radio station had this topic recently. The host said that emissions were much higher before automobiles at some point in the history of the planet. That's another hint that mankind is not damaging this atmosphere as much as the throngs of climate change scientists have led everyone to believe.
  15. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

If humans have affected global climate change, the science wouldn't need to be manipulated.

Final Answer.:D