on the lighter side

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by old semperfi, Dec 22, 2009.

1. old semperfi

old semperfi Active Member

i live in southern indiana,old country boy at hear
    please explain to me why in the grocery store nobody seems to use any form of traffic control.i can not tell you how many times i have seen two grocery carts in the middle of the isle and these people are just talking.they dont seem to care if others need to get thru.also why not stay on right side of isles going one way and left going the other.better yet when you are going to purchase an item make sure that the price is on it, rather then make everyone else wait while they check it.how about the person in frount of you at the service counter that is wanting a refund without the receipt.the sign right above usually says NO REFUNDS WITHOUT RECEIPT.idiots
  2. Mr. Nameless

Mr. Nameless New Member

That seems to happen alot around here. As for the cart thing, I just did that automaticly. Kind of like a reflex you know.
  3. pickenup

pickenup Active Member

The wife went shopping last week, and related this story to me when she got home.

As soon as she turned up an isle, she heard a little old lady about halfway up the isle saying, "excuse me, I would like to get by"

The wife picked out the items she wanted on that end of the isle, and continued up it to get some things she needed on the other end. All the while she could hear the little old lady saying the same thing, "excuse me, I would like to get by"

Multiple times, this little old lady had asked this fat mexican bi*(h that was blocking half the isle with her cart, and the other half with her body, as she was TALKING ON HER CELL PHONE........in spanish. Ignoring the little old lady, like she didn't understand English.

When my wife got to where the little old lady was, she proclaimed in a pretty LOUD voice. "MOVE IT, OR I WILL CRAM THIS CART UP YOUR @ZZ.

All the sudden this bi*(h understood English, gave my wife a REALLY dirty look, but she moved her cart and body to the side, letting both pass. The little old lady thanked my wife a few times, as they went on up the isle.

Wife says most mexican men are not that way. Most of the time they are courteous, and will move their cart to the side, should someone come down the isle.

Why are some people like that? I will admit that some are just that STUPID, but most of the time they are like that, because YOU let them get away with it.

Just like a bully in school. They will continue to act the way they do, until someone challenges them, and knocks them on their posterior. Most will change, some are too STUPID to.

My wife used to be timid and shy. Them she met me.
    She says it has rubbed off.
    Now what "it" would she be talking about? ROFLMAO.
  4. Carne Frio

Carne Frio Member

"Multiple times, this little old lady had asked this fat mexican bi*(h that was blocking half the isle with her cart, and the other half with her body, as she was TALKING ON HER CELL PHONE........in spanish. Ignoring the little old lady, like she didn't understand English."

Just yell "La migra, la migra !" a couple of times and she will move. I have
    heard that doing that in a crowded emergency hospital waiting area will empty
    half of the seats.
  5. kingnothingugm

kingnothingugm Member

Lol...immigration...you might also try "frijoles baratos!":D
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2009