once-fired 9MM brass

Discussion in 'The Ammo & Reloading Forum' started by rocquenroll, Jul 13, 2011.

1. JerryLP

JerryLP New Member

I'd love to, except, there's no way to browse to the file on my desktop computer, I have to "know" the URL. I don't know the URL (I know what a URL is, but not for the desktop). Why is this task so difficult?
  2. JerryLP

JerryLP New Member

The gun is my XD-9 Tactical 9mm. The bulge was right at the bullet seating depth in the case, as if the bullet was bell-bottomed, or the case was sized too tight (Lee Carbide sizing die). I noticed that all the bullets (Hornady 125 gr HAP) seemed to show on all the cases that I reloaded, but only the AMERC jammed, the rest feed and fired without problem.

As far as why waste material on AMERC brass, simple, I learned. Now I've culled anything that isn't WIN, FC, RP, or even BLAZER. I don't want to discover another lesson with an off-brand case.
  3. soundguy

soundguy Well-Known Member

you should have no problem uploading a file from your desktop to the email. just go to t he advanced posting options, if not already using the advanced editor.... then manage attachments... from there a new manage attachments window opens.. and you can browse and add up to 4 files from your pc.. wherevery they are located. upload them.. close the dialog box.. and then post the message..
  4. JerryLP

JerryLP New Member

Soundguy, sorry I must be exceptionally slow this morning, but what does email have to do with posting a pic on this forum? If there's a "sticky" posting that I should have read before posting, then I'm guilty.
  5. JerryLP

JerryLP New Member

Thank you Soundguy. I can read afterall. Just dumber than dirt.

Attached Files:

6. soundguy

soundguy Well-Known Member

good pic
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2012