One Dollar Per Bullet .... TAX !

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by JohnHenry, Jul 19, 2011.

1. JohnHenry

JohnHenry Well-Known Member

2. cycloneman

cycloneman Active Member

I like what he said increase the cost of commiting a crime.

Attached Files:

3. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

I knew this kind of thing would happen. This defacto infringement of rights by taxation has gone on for some time now, taking away an individuals right to choose to use tobacco products, for example. We the people should have put our colective foot down the very first time politicians attempted to apply an uneven sales tax on certain commodities they didn't like. It was just a matter of time before they tried infringing on second amendment rights too. I expect this will get wide support among the chuckie schumers of congress and their liberal constituents who will undoubtedly try to nationalize it.
  4. Juker

Juker New Member

Yup, that should go a long way in reducing crime, alright. It's a fact that all Baltimore gangbangers buy their ammo at retail stores in Baltimore. Quite sure I read that in a recent survey somewhere, probably funded by the same folks who are out there measuring the penises on non-breeders.
  5. jbmid1

jbmid1 Active Member

How ironic! Now we'll probably have to buy our bullets from the indians too!
  6. CampingJosh

CampingJosh Well-Known Member

There are places that you can rent a gun and take it with you? :confused: I've never heard of that before.
  7. Juker

Juker New Member

Da Hood Heater Rentals.
    "Mo bang fo yo Benjaminz."
  8. boatme99

boatme99 New Member

Josh, having lived in the kommie kontrolled State of Marylandistan I can tell you, in places like Bawlmer, guns are rented. The criminals with know how and cash to obtain weapons "rent" them to punks too stupid or poor to get their own, on a cash basis. I'm sure it happens in all cities. I hope that's what that moron meant. :D
  9. langenc

langenc Member

I dont think that is what was meant..

Kalifornia has proposed a bullet tax a couple times.

Politicos know this stuff wont pass. The put it up over, and over and over.. Pretty soon we give and and say well ok. Look at what we pay for the 2A right of CCW(yea I know some will say the 2A dont cover concealled).. But we pay hundreds each for the infringements and then think we got a GOOD DEAL cause the state next door charges $10 more than ours.

How stupid!!
  10. graehaven

graehaven Active Member

Come on! Everyone "knows" that criminals reload their own, so they don't have to pay retail.

So....the taxes should be levied against all reloading implements.....er.....right? [sarcasm off] :rolleyes::mad:
  11. ka64

ka64 Active Member

12. Claudius Valarium

Claudius Valarium Member

So. Central TX, AKA the Middle of Flyover Country
    +1 cycloneman.

From the Urban Dictionary,

s**t-for-brains is defined as an idiot; one who seems to have s**t instead of brains, thus severely limiting their thought capacity.

There's a couple of more, but trying to keep it clean.
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2011
  13. Zhurh

Zhurh Active Member

Way back in early 90's, a buddy and me drove down D.C. for a 2nd amendment rally at Lincoln Memorial. Got to talk to the G-Man & even Richard Mack, good time actually. My buddy had relatives in Baltimore and we ran down there to pick up his brother. Sure was a different kind of place and I can only imagine it has gotten worse.

Ya know, if a Dem in Alaska made a statement like that, he'd be completely unelectable and not another Dem would give him the time of day. This guy has to be a complete joke.
  14. firelegs22

firelegs22 New Member

15. Bigr Bang Thry

Bigr Bang Thry Member

With all the money the criminals save on bail for their drug crimes, they can clearly afford more expensive ammunition...