One gun two auction sites

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by ysacres, Mar 5, 2003.

1. ysacres

ysacres Well-Known Member

procrastinator
    V.I.P. Member
    (12/11/01 10:46:08 am)
    Reply One gun two auctions sites
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    GB ~ BJPJ1958 ~ Erma 22 #2666802
    AA ~ BJPJ ~ Erma 22 #2120647

Also has a Colt on both sites.

tuckerd1
    (12/11/01 11:42:17 am)
    Reply Re: One gun two auctions sites
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sent him an email. See what he replies.
    "They that can give up essential Liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither Liberty nor safety." (...Benjamin Franklin, 1759)

Zigzag2
    Senior Chief Moderator Staff
    (12/11/01 11:47:31 am)
    Right,Wrong or Indifferent... it's done all the time. I've even read where the seller has stuff on consignmemt and can cancel the auction at any time.
    In this particular case I'm sure there are 2 of the same weapon

Zig

tuckerd1
    (12/11/01 12:50:41 pm)
    He said, "Or I might have 2." Still didn't answer the question.
    "They that can give up essential Liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither Liberty nor safety." (...Benjamin Franklin, 1759)