One lucky soldier

Discussion in 'General Military Arms & History Forum' started by TranterUK, Apr 20, 2009.

1. TranterUK

TranterUK Guest

2. 21bravo

21bravo New Member

wow... thats all i can say. surely God was watching over that lucky chap. hes got an amazing story to tell now...
  3. graehaven

graehaven Active Member

Why can't we make helmets out of the same stuff that's on the tips of those bullets?

I'm just sayin. :eek:
  4. TranterUK

TranterUK Guest

Weight. :)
  5. olmossbak

olmossbak New Member

Were I he I would want to keep the helment that was struck. I agree with Garp (Robin Williams) in the movie re buying the house just hit by an airplane. Once something has been "disastered" it is unlikely to happen again.:rolleyes:
  6. Islandboy

Islandboy New Member

He must've gotten a bit of whiplash hey?
  7. FTK87

FTK87 New Member

the Lord was certainly watching over him, +1 on keeping the helmet, How many other people that have a hole in thier helmet are still breathing?
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2009
  8. TranterUK

TranterUK Guest

It says after sitting a while, which is fair enough, he got back up on the line and carried on !

Now thats someone you want on your team...
  9. A very lucky Britisher indeed! St. George was on the job that day for sure! :D Even though it was penetrated, it is very likely the helmet saved his life by deflecting the round ever so slightly.
  10. whitemach

whitemach New Member

11. WomenofCaliber

WomenofCaliber New Member

Wow... that is one lucky guy!!