One more Remington O/U .41RF.

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by Idaho Mike, Oct 3, 2010.

1. Idaho Mike

Idaho Mike New Member

Sep 29, 2010
    I have inherited a number of unusual firearms over the last couple of months. One of these is a Remington O/U Derringer in .41 Rim Fire. I know there was just a message about one of these. This gun comes with a history, and is not for sale. The blueing is worn from being carried in a vest pocket. The hinge is slightly loose. The hinge pin area does not show any cracks. The serial number is L96391. The bore is bright. Top of the barrel reads "REMINGTON ARMS-U.M.C.CO.ILION,N.Y." . I have included some pictures. One of these pictures has a Mother of Pearl pocket knife that belonged to J. Dale Gentry. He gave the gun and knife to my Dad.

Attached Files:

2. TheGunClinger

TheGunClinger Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I got the same gun which my mother bought at a yard sale for .25 cents. Since I was a little kid I have been playing with it and now own it. Never fired it as everything seems a bit too loose but would also like to know what it is worth. The ser# is L92869. Yours is in better condition than mine.