one of ours gun down

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by cycloneman, May 3, 2012.

1. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

2. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

As a Shriner, I went to NA many times for conventions, and on other business. Nothing personal, but anywhere off the chosen part for tourists, wasn't in my game plans.

When hotels leave a warning note alongside the Chocolate on your pillow, one needs to believe they know what they're talking about.
  3. 1 Eyed Jack

1 Eyed Jack New Member

I'm pretty sure I saw the guy in the sketch passing out napkins and paper plates in some news footage of the last WH bbq....