ONE PICTURE IS WORTH.....

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by AL MOUNT, Feb 3, 2008.

1. AL MOUNT

AL MOUNT New Member

Cleaning my Thompson in The Foothills of the Ozark
    I rest my case......:mad:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. Roadkill

Roadkill New Member

My account was locked at another forum so I'm attempting to be better - Hitler at least wasn't married to Bill. I think more highly of a naked prostitute doing her business on the side of the road with a sign describing services and prices than the person depicted. As least you know how much the _________ you are going to get costs.
  3. AL MOUNT

AL MOUNT New Member

:D.... Good man.....:D

We try to be civil and not to raunchy.....:rolleyes:

But alas.....even I have been taken to the wood shed ..... [​IMG] .......... [​IMG] ...... [​IMG] .......:D
  4. Roadkill

Roadkill New Member

Thanks. And for what its worth, I was at Phu Bai/Camp Eagle my second tour. 18th Engineer Brigade.
  5. AL MOUNT

AL MOUNT New Member

Small world.....;)

A little farther north was our base camp....

LZ Sally.....:D
  6. Tom Militano

Tom Militano New Member

Does she really have the Iron Cross?
  7. USMC-03

USMC-03 New Member

Peoples Republic of the Pacific Northwest
    I hate to take you to task AL but that's not right. It's not right when this sort of thing was done to past presidents and the same goes here.

Hillary is an unaccomplished, corrupt, and egocentric Marxist. She is an incompetent leader and would damage the country as president, but Hitler she's not.

One good thing I will say about her is that, should she be elected, she will unite the conservative base in opposition. I seriously doubt she will have much chance of implementing much of her agenda. I also think there will be a significant chance of another large Republican victory in the 2010 congressional election much the same as in 1994.
  8. Bruce FLinch

Bruce FLinch New Member

We can only hope! :eek:
  9. AL MOUNT

AL MOUNT New Member

The correlation I was referring to is........

If given the chance......

She would gleefully confiscate your guns just like Adolph baby did to the Germans....

you disagree with that ?.....:eek:
  10. USMC-03

USMC-03 New Member

Peoples Republic of the Pacific Northwest
    I don't disagree at all AL. In Hillary's mind she knows what is best for everyone else and if we would just follow her blindly, she would lead us to the promised land of Utopia. And, if we disagree with her benevolence, we are unenlightened and must be shown the way. Along the way there is nothing wrong with the anointed enjoying a few privileges granted them for the sacrifices they make on our behalf.

Given the chance an unchecked I believe President Hillary would become a despot. All for the good of the people, of course.

I just hold Hitler in a special class; monstrous evil. I just think sometimes comparisons to him are made to loosely, especially by those on the left about those on the right who take principled stands.
  11. dcd_enterprises

dcd_enterprises New Member

I see no need to insult Hitler...

I mean he was a paranoid, delusional madman, bent on world domination...but there is no need to insult the man...:eek::D