The Firearms Forum banner

One reloading projuct down, now...

1K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  aa1911 
#1 ·
I just finished loading the last of my 38sp cases last night. Crap I have a lot of 38s. I tossed over 600 of them loose, in a old metal 50cal ammo case. I was buying the 100rd cases but that got old. I have 7 of those full. Plus a couple boxes of factory I got somewhere. I do not have a single empty 38sp case anywhere.

Now onto the 357mags.....:D

#2 ·
Need some icy-hot for the shoulder? what are you cranking them out on? hopefully not a single stage with those numbers.

#3 ·
Need some icy-hot for the shoulder? what are you cranking them out on? hopefully not a single stage with those numbers.
Yup, old single stage RCBS. This has been an ongoing project. Took me about a month to do the last 500 or so. Didn't help when I took a range day and shot through a 100 or so.

#5 ·
An energetic type person, eh. How bout I send you all the materials for a couple thousand 357 rounds and you put them together for me? :D
Send them on over. But if those are 357mag, you may not get them back!:D Just resized about 350 cases last night. Next step tonight, prime the next night, then start loading them up

#6 ·
I've got a 5 gallon bucket over half full of 38 cases to trade up for .357 although I have roughly 1000 .357 empty cases or so? I buy the 1000 bulk pack bullets and load them all up and shoot them over the course of about 4-6 months then start over. keep about 700 more on hand that I loaded years ago.

I hate running out of brass, I hord the stuff like it's gold!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.