1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

One reloading projuct down, now...

Discussion in 'The Ammo & Reloading Forum' started by Appliancedude, Oct 3, 2012.

1. Appliancedude

Appliancedude Well-Known Member

I just finished loading the last of my 38sp cases last night. Crap I have a lot of 38s. I tossed over 600 of them loose, in a old metal 50cal ammo case. I was buying the 100rd cases but that got old. I have 7 of those full. Plus a couple boxes of factory I got somewhere. I do not have a single empty 38sp case anywhere.

Now onto the 357mags.....:D
  2. woolleyworm

woolleyworm Active Member

Need some icy-hot for the shoulder? what are you cranking them out on? hopefully not a single stage with those numbers.
  3. Appliancedude

Yup, old single stage RCBS. This has been an ongoing project. Took me about a month to do the last 500 or so. Didn't help when I took a range day and shot through a 100 or so.
  4. howlnmad

howlnmad Well-Known Member

An energetic type person, eh. How bout I send you all the materials for a couple thousand 357 rounds and you put them together for me? :D
  5. Appliancedude

Send them on over. But if those are 357mag, you may not get them back!:D Just resized about 350 cases last night. Next step tonight, prime the next night, then start loading them up
  6. aa1911

aa1911 Active Member

I've got a 5 gallon bucket over half full of 38 cases to trade up for .357 although I have roughly 1000 .357 empty cases or so? I buy the 1000 bulk pack bullets and load them all up and shoot them over the course of about 4-6 months then start over. keep about 700 more on hand that I loaded years ago.

I hate running out of brass, I hord the stuff like it's gold!